[CL] FC Bayern Munich - Juventus FC (9 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I´ll be in Munich tomorow.. I can not wait anymore, finaly to see our stars..:cheesy:
We must win.. I don´t want to see the german enjoing a win against juve....

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
I´ll be in Munich tomorow.. I can not wait anymore, finaly to see our stars..:cheesy:
Invite me pls. I can't watch it from here lol :D:D:D:D:D:D

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
Hey Maresca. Perhaps we will see us... Where will you be sitting??

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Del Piero doubt for Munich
Tuesday 2 November, 2004

Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero is a major doubt to feature against Bayern tomorrow evening after coming down with flu.

“Alex was suffering from a high temperature this afternoon,” revealed Fabio Capello, “so as a precautionary measure I told him to stay in bed instead of training. We’ll see if he’s up to playing tomorrow, but if not then Marcelo Zalayeta is ready.”

The captain was set to be a key figure after scoring three goals in his last two games, although be was rested for the weekend’s 3-0 victory against Chievo.

The Bianconeri have the opportunity to book their ticket to the next round with a positive result in Munich, as so far they have won all three of their Champions’ League ties without conceding a single goal.

“We will play an open game and try to bring back as many points as possible from Germany,” added the Coach. “We know Bayern a little better after our first leg victory, although they’ll have Claudio Pizarro back and we’ll keep an eye on him.”

Del Piero is not the only worry, as Gianluca Zambrotta is still working on a separate training programme due to his ankle injury, while Alessandro Birindelli replaces the injured Jonathan Zebina.

“I feel good,” assured Birindelli. “I have already taken on this role in both competitions, so I know my job at Juve is to be ready when I’m needed. We have a system that works so well that the individual players can change, but the team unit will always be effective.”

The midfield will be boosted by the return of Brazilian Emerson, who missed out on the Chievo win.

“I rested on Sunday because I was suspended,” explained Emerson, “but now I am raring to get the result that would ensure our qualification. It would be important to seal that up as early as possible so we can concentrate on Serie A.”

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Del Piero doubt for Munich
Tuesday 2 November, 2004

Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero is a major doubt to feature against Bayern tomorrow evening after coming down with flu.

“Alex was suffering from a high temperature this afternoon,” revealed Fabio Capello, “so as a precautionary measure I told him to stay in bed instead of training. We’ll see if he’s up to playing tomorrow, but if not then Marcelo Zalayeta is ready.”

The captain was set to be a key figure after scoring three goals in his last two games, although be was rested for the weekend’s 3-0 victory against Chievo.

The Bianconeri have the opportunity to book their ticket to the next round with a positive result in Munich, as so far they have won all three of their Champions’ League ties without conceding a single goal.

“We will play an open game and try to bring back as many points as possible from Germany,” added the Coach. “We know Bayern a little better after our first leg victory, although they’ll have Claudio Pizarro back and we’ll keep an eye on him.”

Del Piero is not the only worry, as Gianluca Zambrotta is still working on a separate training programme due to his ankle injury, while Alessandro Birindelli replaces the injured Jonathan Zebina.

“I feel good,” assured Birindelli. “I have already taken on this role in both competitions, so I know my job at Juve is to be ready when I’m needed. We have a system that works so well that the individual players can change, but the team unit will always be effective.”

The midfield will be boosted by the return of Brazilian Emerson, who missed out on the Chievo win.

“I rested on Sunday because I was suspended,” explained Emerson, “but now I am raring to get the result that would ensure our qualification. It would be important to seal that up as early as possible so we can concentrate on Serie A.”
damn:down:
i wanna see alex playing against bayern.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I hope he recovers in time, or at least makes the bench..........he needs to play to continue the good form....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvefan ] ++
So sad in my country, they only show the english team
That so suckkk!!!
Here they show any team that has relation with any player or coach , like right now , instead of showing Milan Barca or Inter Valencia , they are showing Shakh and Celt , guess why? , because Lucescu is Shakh's Coach

cool eh?:(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm pretty sure I've told you this already: don't talk about non-Juve games in the Matches section. This area of the forum is designated for Juventus matches only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)