[CL] FC Bayern Munich - Juventus FC (19 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2003
is Zambrotta fit for the match? if yes, great than i think Pesotto could play on the right or Tudor I also think we should not change Thuram - Canna ship!!

I am so happy it is the 2nd match that I can watch live on TV!!!

forza Juve, i think a draw is a good result, bayern must win, but that is IMO just an advantage for us so we can play counter attacks!

Buy on AliExpress.com

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Our strikers plus Nedved will score if they get one chance. We have few chances and we mostly put them away. No other team does it better than Juve.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

i've heared that he may be out even for about 2 months..but bot sure.
:eek:damn i hope you wrong...:angel::(:fero:

It seems like Zambro is fit and will play...good.:angel:

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++

I am so happy it is the 2nd match that I can watch live on TV!!!
Hey Simpson: Sat1 won't show the game. Only Premiere will show the match. Can you watch it there? If yes, then you could have seen more games of Juve this season, because they often show the Serie A. I'm so happy that I can drive to Munich to watch the match!!!
Hopefully I can see a victory! And hopefully Zambo will be fit for the game, but it is so sad that I can't see Trezeguet :dontcare:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

nope ..Cannavaro and Thuram is a fortress in the middle and we should build on that... no use for us to even consider moving thuram to the right anymore.. i'd put tudor or ferarra on the right if Birindelli fail to recover ...
great idea, but this way we can only depend on counter attacks , i don't think ferrara or tudor could move their legs that fast on the wing.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

our players and Capello have no problem going for the draw...

i hope it dont happen that way though... as it will dent our team's edge... rather that a 0-0 drawa, i rather Bayern score first and then we equalise later deep in the 2nd half...
Clean sheet is what we want, i'd prefer 0-0 over 1-1

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++

Hey Simpson: Sat1 won't show the game . Only Premiere will show the match. Can you watch it there? If yes, then you could have seen more games of Juve this season, because they often show the Serie A. I'm so happy that I can drive to Munich to watch the match!!!
Hopefully I can see a victory! And hopefully Zambo will be fit for the game, but it is so sad that I can't see Trezeguet :dontcare:
Really:(:(??? thats the only channel i was hoping to follow the game:(.

are you sure?

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
thanx god....

really am a subscriber for SEIRA A, LA LIGA, CL, PREMIRASHIP but i have one bro who support ManUnited and other Real and Inter but my heart has hard feeling for only one team ...just one ...simply Juve...i tried to be Real and Arsenal Fan ...but really ....whenever i saw there matches i start to support their opponents instead :down: except Juve....Real i hated toooooooooooooooooooooo much when they buy ZIZO and from that time i forget them.......about Arsenal....good team but no feelings nothing at all....for Juve my heart Jump out from my body even if their play sometimes is just Crap like last year....ican't tell u how many times my heart is broken :D:D...but this year ..... i feel good:fero::fero::fero:.....forza Sweet Juve

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #117
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
    i have one bro who support ManUnited and other Real and Inter
    It must be interesting inside your household during the Champions League :D

I can only really support one team also; I don't really understand how you can support two teams 'properly'

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

It must be interesting inside your household during the Champions League :D

I can only really support one team also; I don't really understand how you can support two teams 'properly'
    yep .... our home on Tuesday and Wed...is just Mini - Stadium...actually i call my cousins and some friends we are almost 10 and when we are watching the matches we can have 4 ones at one time...we watch the matches by attacks....once it ends we switch to the other ....:cheesy:....like inter - valncia and milan - barca arsenal - pana

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
    thuram and cannavaro and emerson plays with so much patience.
    they control the game and with nedved/zlatan/dp upfront, i can see juve coming out of this one with a 1:0 victory!!!!

i never saw a side play like juve right now!!

FORZA JUVE!!!

this team is SOOOO good!!!
    wooooooooohooooooooooooo!
    We all waited a long time for this!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)