[CL] FC Bayern Munich - Juventus FC (5 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #647
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
    thanx xziz for the pics :)

here's a pic for our INFORM HERO ;)
    What's that on his right ring finger?

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    great result-what a relief! I wish we were scoring more, but the fact that we haven't conceded (although it was a close thing today) a goal yet in the CL is very encouraging!

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #652
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    Juz asking.

Is Camo suspended for the next CL game? Cos he has already picked up 2 yellows from wad my frens told me.
    I think so, and I believe Cannavaro's in the same situation too

Oct 1, 2002
    I'm so glad that my Internet went down last night, even though I didn't watch the live match. it feels close to that.
    Buffon is definitely mom,some important saves to keep us up. Camo is playing great, most of our attacks came from right wing.
    ZLATTTAAANNN made the goal. hell, I think it was going to be a boring match without goal , and he made my day.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    W00T.. Bayern 0-1 Juvenuts.....great result!!!!

yeah, with Maccabi beating Ajax, we are confirm to finish first in the group and afford rest all our key players for the next 2 games :D

Hopefully Ajax can still scrap into UEFA cup...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Yeah, its really important to rest the key players. Let Legro and Tudor get warmed in the season, zalayeta, kapo and olivera too..
    Otherwise well regret it later in the campaign if not everyone are fit for fight ;-)

Forza MAGICO Juve, thanks so much Capello for the stability I knew u would provide us! Now Moggi just get Cassano and Maresca, Chiellini back to Turin at the end of the season and all will be like a fairytale when we celebrate both scudetto aswell as the CL trophy :D :D :D

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i was laughing my ass out when del piero scored.... i spent the entire 2nd half waiting for him to be subbed and woosh in the 89th minute, he scored...he arrived very late in that play as well...:D

anyway ..camoranesi , buffon and zlatan really had a good game last night ..i was impressed...

wow.. another clean shit.....:)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Yeah, its really important to rest the key players. Let Legro and Tudor get warmed in the season, zalayeta, kapo and olivera too..
    Otherwise well regret it later in the campaign if not everyone are fit for fight ;-)

Forza MAGICO Juve, thanks so much Capello for the stability I knew u would provide us! Now Moggi just get Cassano and Maresca, Chiellini back to Turin at the end of the season and all will be like a fairytale when we celebrate both scudetto aswell as the CL trophy :D :D :D
    Don't worry Olivera will have his chance, Camo is suspended for collecting 2 yellow cards in the tournament.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)