[CL] FC Bayern Munich - Juventus FC (3 Viewers)

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
Juve should win, Del Piero was rested against Chievo this week so he should be 100% for the match against Bayern Munich and Zalayeta played for about 60mins and was subbed off so he too got some much needed rest.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We could find ourselves in a spot of bother if Zebina, Zambrotta and Birindelli who was stretchered off against Chievo are all unavailable...

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    We could find ourselves in a spot of bother if Zebina, Zambrotta and Birindelli who was stretchered off against Chievo are all unavailable...
    Indeed.

If we can earn a draw in this match, we'll 99% finish top of the group, which theoretically will be ideal, unless we have to face a strong team that finishes 2nd in their group e.g. Madrid, Barca, Man U, Arsenal

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Zambro's the man. If we get a draw in this match, im happy, but if we win i'm REALLY happy. I pray we wont face Barca. I hope we face Real Madrid so we can kick their Ass! they can't stand a chance against us right now. And i hope we wont face man utd. we will loose, as we always does against the red devils, and RVN will injure Juve-players..

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Zambro's the man. If we get a draw in this match, im happy, but if we win i'm REALLY happy. I pray we wont face Barca. I hope we face Real Madrid so we can kick their Ass! they can't stand a chance against us right now. And i hope we wont face man utd. we will loose, as we always does against the red devils, and RVN will injure Juve-players..
    To be honest I think we can beat both Real and Man U 'comfortably' at the moment, if we have our best players available

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Well in this match there r two things, things u hope would happen and being realistic which thhings that are closer to happening.

first of all reality : bayern is one of the heavyweights in europe. They have a very good combination of players. Good players in every line.
    However they have a very bad form for the last two weeks, but they still managed to beat league leaders wolfsburg in a very convincing fashion.

The bayern fans say that they are gonna get their groove back by beating juve in munich, they say now they have claudio pizzaro. I must i agree that is a an advantage to them playing with two strikers.

On the other hand , juve hadn't lost , or even draw a match since a long time ago. They were labeled " unbeatable" by many critics. And they juventini boys are in superb form , both the subs and the starting eleven.
    So i must say WE have the upper hand coming into this match.

Although we have the upper hand, i think many people would be content with a draw cuz, all new news apart , we are playing away to bayern. And a draw wouldn't be soo bad.

Now to things i hope for:
    -i hope that alex scores against kahn .
    -i hope we can get a clean sheet.
    - i hope if we win , we win by more than one.

last but not least, i hope we dominate the match soo bad that buffon will have a chance to get a nap.And i hope we planely kick their ASSS.

forzaa juvee,

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
    Now to things i hope for:
    -i hope that alex scores against kahn .
    -i hope we can get a clean sheet.
    - i hope if we win , we win by more than one.

last but not least, i hope we dominate the match soo bad that buffon will have a chance to get a nap.And i hope we planely kick their ASSS.
    Would you like a cookie and a cup of tea as well :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)