[CL] Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus [October 20th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Let's see your own ratings then. It's easy to criticize, not so easy to come up with your own answers.
mine would be:
- motm: morata
- very good: ramsey, rabiot, danilo, bonbon, demiral, chiellini
- good: tek, chiesa, cuadrado
- must improve: bentancur, kulusevski
- n/a: dybala, arthur, berna

btw i don't think bentancur was straight out bad. he had some nice defensive moves, his passing was mostly okay. it's those few, but dangerous careless passes in front of the defense and the trademark idiotic yellow card that we could live without.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I have never, ever, in my 14 years on this forum, seen anyone give such terrible ratings after a game. Im struggling to find a single rating that you made on point. I salute you Sir.
Fucking rich and successful people with their ratings, activities and preparations. I just finish work and 4pm, go home and then i dont know what to do with myself, and i have a 2 yo daughter.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
We got a good result from a bad performance.. our midfield looked clueless, Arthur should really always start to partner either Rabiot or Benta. Ramsey did a few good touches, but i did expect more from him..Chiesa and Kulu were both kinda missing, needs to be more involved. With a better team, we probably would not have gotten the win or at least not a clean sheet.. Need to improve quickly Pirlo!!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
What position did Dybala play when he came on for Kulu and there still Ramsey on the field? We started with Kulu as RW/RM, Ramsey as CAM, and Chiesa as LW/LM

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this was sex:

- - - Updated - - -

i also wanted to add that lucescu didn't completely leave his mark yet on this dynamo. his shakhtar was a faster, more agressive, more dangerous team with a proper width and better players. i reckon the home game might be more difficult once they get rolling. but this was a convincing display for most of the game.

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Just happy with the 3pts. I get nervous everytime we pass around at the back. You'd think I should be use to this but from conte, Allegri, Sarri to Pirlo playing from back and taking risks at the back has never changed. A good pressing team will kill us conte and Allegri mastered it through organisation. Pirlo has a lot to learn, and it's win like these I hope that will give him some breathing space to do exactly that.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I missed the game @Lion

What formation did we play?
442 without ball and 3241 with like in other games but it was a mirror/inverted this time.

Danilo LB-LCB, Cuadrado the overlapping FB on right, Kulu cutting in from right to assume RAM role in attack (like Ramsey/Portanova did from left in other games), Chiesa maintaining width on left (mirror of RM in other games), Morata-Ramsey up top without ball.

- - - Updated - - -

After prepping their swords for harakiri post crotone and thinking at halftime that we were playing poorly, I assume the 100m Pjanices are elated again?

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't get the Rabiot hate. He was pretty solid today.
Maybe he hasnt provided some killer passes or some flashy moments for the others to appreciate him.
The fact is he has physique compared to the other midfielders we have and at least with him we fight in midfield - It is true he shouldnt be a star in a team like Juve but he is currently our best midfielder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)