[CL] Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus [October 20th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Anyone who calls this a great performance are lying to themselves.

But decent performance because we were in control for most of it. Bad parts were we switched off completely after we scored first goal, our midfield was inept in passing, and more importantly our pressing game is amateurish sometimes. Everyone just moves up with no coordination.

Ramsey, Chiesa and our beloved clutch God Morata were nice tho.
But isn't being in control for most of the time a great thing?

I caught the match with 30 minutes to go. It was a decent effort with some lapses of amateurish stuff especially at the back. Morata's second goal was beautiful, the cross, the run and the execution.

I will judge more when De Ligt, Alex Sandro and CR7 are back. And when Arthur starts playing more.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
People are praising Rabiot??? He has definitely improved on the defensive aspect, the entire midfield have since last season - that is great - but both Bentancur and Rabiot misplaces so many passes that we loose momentum and control of the game - just like last season. It’s getting better, but our midfield is still our weakest spot and the reason why we are not able to compete with very best in CL. Bentancur and Rabiot should still not be anything else than rotation players in an elite team.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Voted for Chiesa when its easily Morata the man of the match, I really really enjoyed what I saw from Fede tonight, he was a major coup at the transfer window`s deadline, shame that we couldnt get or afford both him and Aouar but either way we signed a player with great potential, he looks like an impact player, he is involved and is an awful player to be against, he could be so, so useful for the team...

Very nice starts from both Morata and Chiesa, Dejan is also good but he`s been filling holes since the start of the season, once Ronaldo and Dybala are 100% fit he can be used to his full capacity, so far he`s been a nice team player, sacrificing for the team, so thumbs up!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
People are praising Rabiot??? He has definitely improved on the defensive aspect, the entire midfield have since last season - that is great - but both Bentancur and Rabiot misplaces so many passes that we loose momentum and control of the game - just like last season. It’s getting better, but our midfield is still our weakest spot and the reason why we are not able to compete with very best in CL. Bentancur and Rabiot should still not be anything else than rotation players in an elite team.
Agreed mostly because of the last sentence.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Player ratings:
MOTM: Ramsey
Great: Morata
Good: Rabiot, Cuadrado, Chiesa, Kulu, Danilo
Meh: Bonucci, Tek, Demiral, Dybala
Bad: Bentancur
N/A: Chiellini, Berna, Arthur
I have never, ever, in my 14 years on this forum, seen anyone give such terrible ratings after a game. Im struggling to find a single rating that you made on point. I salute you Sir.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)