[CL] Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus [October 20th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Only caught the last 10 minutes. We looked under siege.
Dont let that 10 mins fool you. We were pretty much in control for most of the game. Created 2-3 very good goal scoring opportunities other than the two goals. Good but not great performance. Definitely something for Pirlo to build on. Played with a back 4 and looked a lot more solid at the back for the most part.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Word. Keen to watch it later. Especially to see how the newcomers are fairing and how Rabiot is developing as well.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
side note: people who question why artur is needed. look at bentancur this game. so many misplaced passes not under any perssure. stronger teams will punish us so we need a midfielder calm pass master
bentancur is probably still far from his usual match fitness after a tiring summer and the jetlag of the nt break. he needs to be rested and even if he starts, he needs to be subbed out. pirlo already talked about this issue, he'll be taken care of

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anyone who calls this a great performance are lying to themselves.

But decent performance because we were in control for most of it. Bad parts were we switched off completely after we scored first goal, our midfield was inept in passing, and more importantly our pressing game is amateurish sometimes. Everyone just moves up with no coordination.

Ramsey, Chiesa and our beloved clutch God Morata were nice tho.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The result is good but honestly we played in 2nd gear and benefited from a frightened D.Kiev..
Rabiot has really improved over the last few months - Definitely our best midfielder at the moment.

Morata could be a nice sub for Ronaldo once he retires but we would be in need for a WC striker once it happens.
Dybala could play better but he was coming from an injury and I just expected him not to suck which in this sense he was ok.
Kulu is WC - That brilliant heel was special.

Bentancur far from his last season form - Hope he improves.

Bernardeschi - I just hope someone eventually take him from us.
I really like Chiesa`s movement - He could improve a lot and I believe he will

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
bentancur is probably still far from his usual match fitness after a tiring summer and the jetlag of the nt break. he needs to be rested and even if he starts, he needs to be subbed out. pirlo already talked about this issue, he'll be taken care of
i like bentancur. i think he's a good all rounder and has a chance to become what marchisio was for us before.

but my point still stands. bentancur even last season can sometimes be casual in his passing style. this is fine when you have the vision of pirlo or xavi, but he doesn't and it hurts the team.

thats why i think arthur will actually do well. let him be the tidy pass boi in midfieled and let let bentancur play box to box

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Anyone who calls this a great performance are lying to themselves.

But decent performance because we were in control for most of it. Bad parts were we switched off completely after we scored first goal, our midfield was inept in passing, and more importantly our pressing game is amateurish sometimes. Everyone just moves up with no coordination.

Ramsey, Chiesa and our beloved clutch God Morata were nice tho.
With better final ball we probably score another 2-3 in this match. We consistently shat the bed in the final third, especially when Rabiot and Bentancur joined the attack and had the ball in that area. Kulu’s passing was pretty bad tonight too.

But we still controlled the game pretty and consistently got the ball into dangerous positions. As players get more familiar with each other, Ronaldo comes back, and Dybala rounds into form I could see us being pretty darn good. Midfield still a problem though.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It was a 4-4-1-1 from the looks of it and we did look pretty much in control for most of the game. When Arthur and Bernard came on we came under pressure.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
We haven't improved much compare with Crotone match. Luckily Kiev is so poor so that we aren't punished. Rabiot, Bentancur, Kulu are all bad today. I'm happy with the result, though.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
A pretty average performance all round but looked a lot more like the Juve of old. Controlled the game without really straining.

The defence looked a lot more solid in a flat 4. Hopefully we stick with that until we get De Ligt back and can maybe try a real 3 man back line.

very concerned about our lack of creativity though. Our CMs lack the killer pass and it’s difficult to see where the goals are going to come from

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)