[CL] Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus [October 20th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And can we blame him? Frabotta was useless vs Crotone.
useless is a strong word, his passing and positioning was fine. every dangerous crotone attack started behind chiesa. plus cuadrado was terrible vs roma. i thought that the chiesa rwb, cuadrado lwb experiments wouldn't continue in the cl, but it is what it is. let's hope both learned from their mistakes. chiesa's movement when defending was straight out horrific, positioning wise he shouldn't have a similar game ever again.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm not sure what Pirlo is supposed to do. We don't have any fullbacks. Cuadrado is shit with the ball on the left but he still knows how to drop into a 4 man backline. That's really the only reason he's there.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm not sure what Pirlo is supposed to do. We don't have any fullbacks. Cuadrado is shit with the ball on the left but he still knows how to drop into a 4 man backline. That's really the only reason he's there.
why no frabotta then? he lost some duels vs crotone, otherwise he did his homework.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Only person who could take that spot was Portanova and i'm guessing he's out as well.
I mean he is on the list, might aswell have him there for emergency over a 2nd goalie who has zero chance to play.

2 goalies on bench in league when whole roster can be there is one thing. But not when CL is limited to 7.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
why no frabotta then? he lost some duels vs crotone, otherwise he did his homework.
It's not crazy that Pirlo would trust Cuadrado more defensively in a UCL match. Although, I don't really hate Frabotta either.

It's probably safer to play Cuadrado? I don't know.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This Kiev team is young and exciting, Tsygankov is gonna give anyone a hard time be it Frabotta or Cuadrado. I think our biggest problem is having adjusting to our new style of play and formation. Anyway be it whatever, Forza Juve, lets do this!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
My prediction is a tough draw as we are not a team yet.
I just hope performances will improve from one game to another.

Also should I be right about the draw - We might have a problem as our next 2 games are Barcelona at home and then another away game - I cant see us winning against Barcelona right now and These Hungarians I heard they are very surprising. so we might risk being low on points after 3 games..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)