[CL] Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus [October 20th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Brain farts aside, Bonucci is a quality defender in a back 4 when his CB partner and midfield help out. This current formation leaves us very exposed on the counter or when we lose the ball in midfield. We have a lot more creativity, youth and speed now so I'm happy for Danilo to take the RB position. 4-2-3-1 is the way to go with Chiesa, Ramsey and Kulusevski behind Morata. Rabiot needs to play as well with either Bentancur or Arthur. Dybala can come on for either Ramsey or Morata.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Brain farts aside, Bonucci is a quality defender in a back 4 when his CB partner and midfield help out. This current formation leaves us very exposed on the counter or when we lose the ball in midfield. We have a lot more creativity, youth and speed now so I'm happy for Danilo to take the RB position. 4-2-3-1 is the way to go with Chiesa, Ramsey and Kulusevski behind Morata. Rabiot needs to play as well with either Bentancur or Arthur. Dybala can come on for either Ramsey or Morata.
:lol: how can you put brain farts aside, what makes him unique is his consistency on costing us goals.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
:lol: how can you put brain farts aside, what makes him unique are his consistency on costing us goals.
Come on, he's put in shitty situations when the outcome will never be good. Generally, he doesn't give the ball away or make that sort of mistake but when the defence is stretched like Crotone did it was bound to happen. It concerns me that we get stretched easily and that teams like Roma and Crotone have created plenty of chances against us. I just want to see some solidity and organisation, the form will come later when we have our best players fit.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Strongest lineup available for this

Szczesny, Chiellini, Bonucci, Danilo, Frabotta, Rabiot, Bentancur, Cuadrado, Kulusevski, Dybala, Morata
Have to agree with that. I see Ramsey, Chiesa and Arthur as the players he has coming on as subs. Would like to see Dybala start but hopefully he is fully fit.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Considering the little time we have to prepare the game, let's go with a pure 3-5-2.... Kulu and Morata in attack, then sub-in Chiesa and Paulo, should be enough to score, lets not concede

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
If Dybala isn't ready to start then start Chiesa. Ramsey is only coming back from injury now and Chiesa anyway can't play the next Serie A matches.

Chiesa, Morata, Kulu in attack. Bring on Dybala and Ramsey later.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Tek
Demi Twerker Chiellini Frab
Cuadra Rabiot Arthur Chiesa
Kulu Morata

- - - Updated - - -

3241 or whatever in attack

- - - Updated - - -

Every week he makes an amateurish mistake. He should be benched. Even Danilo has become better CB than him.
Problem is until deLight is back we don't have anyone who can play the sweep/cover role.

Maybe older, experienced Chiellini can defensively but not with the ball.

Danilo has been good with ball but poor in defense positionally and in 1on1s.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Rubbish. How many games irrespective of whos at the back and how many, when bonucci is just a passive defender? Numerous aerial balls and he just stays grounded, it has nothing to do with lack of help, mentally he is weak, has next to 0 concentration. If anything chiellini and barzagli have carried this wasteman.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Come on, he's put in shitty situations when the outcome will never be good. Generally, he doesn't give the ball away or make that sort of mistake but when the defence is stretched like Crotone did it was bound to happen. It concerns me that we get stretched easily and that teams like Roma and Crotone have created plenty of chances against us. I just want to see some solidity and organisation, the form will come later when we have our best players fit.
As a defender he simply cannot defend. His biggest asset is staying injury free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)