[CL] Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus [October 20th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i don't ever want you to miss a game where bernadeschi will play my love.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't ever want you to miss a game where bernadeschi will play my love.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

ramsey trained with the group, sandro still unavailable. i hope frabotta gets the chance to play his first cl match.

Jun 16, 2020
I think that we should go for Chiellini - Bonucci - Demiral. And perhaps Cuadrado as wingback. We need to win this, otherwise pressure will start to rise and I don’t want that. All 3 defenders are better than Danilo is, Cuadrado provides more balance than Chiesa does at this point, he understand the role better. Frabotta at the other side. Rabiot and Bentancur as CM’s and Kulu as AM. Dybala and Morata in attack. If Dybala is not fit enough, Ramsey as AM and Kulu as SS

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think that we should go for Chiellini - Bonucci - Demiral. And perhaps Cuadrado as wingback. We need to win this, otherwise pressure will start to rise and I don’t want that. All 3 defenders are better than Danilo is, Cuadrado provides more balance than Chiesa does at this point, he understand the role better. Frabotta at the other side. Rabiot and Bentancur as CM’s and Kulu as AM. Dybala and Morata in attack. If Dybala is not fit enough, Ramsey as AM and Kulu as SS
I disagree, feel safer with danilo in the back 3 than bonucci. That's saying something about bonucci's brain fart moments

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont understand why coaches play Bonucci constantly. How did he became so indispensible?? I mean, Danilo-Demiral-Chiellini is much scarier than Bonucci, he is really a big liability, weak, slow and to play him as the last man in defence when his one-on-ones are the worst i have ever seen in a defender.... Just bench him for one game, just for one. If Pirlo really likes to experiment and try out different stuff, then benching Bonucci is completelly logical at this point.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I dont understand why coaches play Bonucci constantly. How did he became so indispensible?? I mean, Danilo-Demiral-Chiellini is much scarier than Bonucci, he is really a big liability, weak, slow and to play him as the last man in defence when his one-on-ones are the worst i have ever seen in a defender.... Just bench him for one game, just for one. If Pirlo really likes to experiment and try out different stuff, then benching Bonucci is completelly logical at this point.
Every week he makes an amateurish mistake. He should be benched. Even Danilo has become better CB than him.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Every weekday at that time. Kids, activities, dinner, bedtime, next day preparation. You name it. 21.00 is great, it's when all this is done.
Fucking rich and successful people with their plans and activities and preparations. I just finish work and 4pm, go home and then i dont know what to do with myself, and i have a 2 yo daughter...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fucking rich and successful people with their plans and activities and preparations. I just finish work and 4pm, go home and then i dont know what to do with myself, and i have a 2 yo daughter...
Does taking your kids to a run or so and preparing dinner for them afterwards count as rich and successful? In that case I am filthy rich and my success precedes me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You could skip all of this for just one day.
Why would I prevent my kids from having fun (and food :lol2:) just for my own pleasure? But you go ahead and sit at home not knowing what to do and draw some conclusions about others lives and then watch Juve play. I will do what I feel is appropriate for my family.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)