[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (8 Viewers)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Art and Mikhail.

All i see is this.
it is chinese...

but u don't need to care it , just click the options(white characters ) on the right of screen..

the top one is Tre's goal...and third is Del piero's brillliant fantastic ...goal

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #665
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    Stuart whats you POW on DP?
    He's definitely been one of our better players. He has looked especially dangerous when linking up with Nedved and Zambrotta on the left hand side. Made some very nice passes, whipped in a good free kick for an Emerson header, and tested the goalkeeper. The goal was well taken and deserved imo. I hope he can play like this all season :)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
    Well on that link, you HAVE to click the links on left. I just saw Trez's goal. Pretty sweet.

Now Im gonna watch there goal, then DP's. 2nd half is here.....lets do it juve.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
    Well on that link, you HAVE to click the links on left. I just saw Trez's goal. Pretty sweet.

Now Im gonna watch there goal, then DP's. 2nd half is here.....lets do it juve.
    I get this error report:
    Bad Request (Invalid URL)

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #673
    Olivera's shot is deflected out for a corner. Oli takes it himself, comes to nothing. Djurgarden look to break but Zambrotta makes a brilliant challenge :thumb:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
    Art and Mikhail.

All i see is this.
    it is chinese...

but u don't need to care it , just click the options(white characters ) on the right of screen..

the top one is Tre's goal...and third is Del piero's brillliant fantastic ...goal

mee too

i just see squares and numbers.

Minute 50:

nedve cross.. not that good..... D´s counter.... the ball goes wide..

Dp, Olivera pass...... Olivera tries... coerner kick..

51:

Olivera taking the corener....D player trickd olivera bus was blocked by zambo in the counter..

now eemrson with the ball...and blasi enter the play..... Juve is setting up an attack. Defenders passing in the juve´s side,,,

Olivera tries to assists trezeguet but the ball s intercepted.

utarlok

May 25, 2004
    sorry ..about that ...

It is asian characters...so ...hard to read...

and ....u don't need to care about what it is writing...

u c a big screen on the right? ?

there r several choices on the left( white characters ) ..

from the top of that column, the second and forth r Tre's and Del's goals, respectively

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)