[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (10 Viewers)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++

Im trying it but it just keeps buffering.
It will probably work after half time.
ya same here.
WHen I clicked that link, I was just taken to the site, asked to install teh Chinese packs, clicked Cancel, and have been waiting now. I did not click any links at all, just some video window opened up and has been buffering since half time kicked off. Id imagine this may be the live game? With the links being like highlights or am I wrong?

utarlok

May 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
Utarlok, I cant seem to read those characters. Are you speaking English???
it is chinese...

but u don't need to care it , just click the options(white characters ) on the right of screen..

the top one is Tre's goal...and third is Del piero's brillliant fantastic ...goal

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by utarlok ] ++
http://tv.28168.com/record.asp

link for watching the goals in this match
i have watched the highlight goal.....great crossing pass by olivera and excellent left foot touched by del piero...

thanks for the link !!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ratin

Dp: 8
Tres 7.5
Nedved : 6.5
Olivera: 7.5
Zambo: 8
Emerson: 6
Blasi: 6
Thuram:7
Biri: 7
montero7
Buff.... no work for him. Just the goal and he coudnt do much in there. was agreat shot

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Is anyone getting hte messages that utarlok is posting in here? all I see is just little squares, since I probly dont have that language pack or what not. Anyone?

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #652
    ++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
    delpiero-nedved-zambrotta trio is DEADLY!
    Forza juve....just 45 to go!!!

Somebody sub Montero... when he is on the ball i get nervous!
    I agree. Everything good that has come from Juventus has come through Zambrotta, Nedved, Olivera or Del Piero. And though Montero hasn't made any major mistakes he's horrible on the ball. He doesn't know when to pass and when not to.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    hampions' League Preliminary Rd, 2nd leg - 25/8/04

Djurgarden 1 - 2 Juventus (3-4 agg) H-T
    Del Piero 10 (J), Arneng 19 (D), Trezeguet 33 (J)
    Rasunda Stadium, Stockholm

David Trezeguet and Alex Del Piero have given Juve the goals they needed in Sweden, but the Champions' League tie remains in the balance.

The Bianconeri need a victory in Sweden to reach the Champions' League following the shock 2-2 home draw in the first leg. Pavel Nedved was back in action for his first official appearance since suffering a knee injury in Euro 2004, while Gianluigi Buffon was able to start despite a back problem.

Failure to reach the competition proper would be a massive blow for Fabio Capello's side, both in terms of their ambitions and their spending power over the final week of the transfer market.

There was a tense start to the game, as within the first couple of minutes Johannesson fell after what appeared to be an accidental elbow from David Trezeguet.

Juventus broke the deadlock after ten minutes with a well-worked goal. Right winger Ruben Olivera placed a low cross in for Alessandro Del Piero's delightful flick from seven yards. The captain had been roundly insulted after his first leg performance, but scored the opener with a splendid finish with the outside of his left foot.

Djurgarden remained dangerous and soon after Hysen - who had netted in Turin - skipped past both Lilian Thuram and Manuele Blasi before turning his shot just over the bar.

However, Juve were more aggressive and Tourray could only parry Del Piero's shot into the path of Nedved, whose follow-up was also charged down.

Yet it was Djurgarden who drew level on 19 minutes when Hysen caused yet more problems down the left flank and the ball was eventually slammed in from the edge of the box by Arneng.

Juve hit back and Tourray flew to parry Olivera's long-range effort, then Nedved charged into the box on Del Piero's through ball and was cut off by a desperate challenge.

Emerson's looping header dipped just over the crossbar, then Gianluca Zambrotta's spectacular rising drive was palmed out with some difficulty.

Juventus restored their lead on the half-hour mark with David Trezeguet, who struck his volley into the ground from an Alessandro Birindelli cross after it had been touched on by Del Piero.

This was a very important strike, as from here on the Bianconeri could afford to draw and take the tie either to extra time or to victory on the away goals rule.

Moments later they nearly grabbed their third. Zambrotta combined with Nedved and the Italian's cross was met by another fine Trezeguet volley, only this time goalkeeper Tourray was ready for him with a reaction save.

Del Piero was halted for a very dubious offside position, then Zambrotta's combination with the captain concluded with his finish skimming the woodwork.

Djurgarden: Tourray; Concha, Kuivasto, Storm, Karlsson; Arneng, Johansson, Johannesson; Bapupa, Stenman; Hysen

Juventus: Buffon; Birindelli, Thuram, Montero, Zambrotta; Olivera, Blasi, Emerson, Nedved; Trezeguet, Del Piero

Ref: Poll (Eng)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

ooh I'm gonna keep this. Holdon's first positive comment for the new season :D
    he is right.....

we are playing much better than the D´s
    Just oour def mid is missing something... but overall we have been pressing and trying a lot. If not for the D´s keeper... we could have been leading for 2 or more goals.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by utarlok ] ++

it is chinese...

but u don't need to care it , just click the options(white characters ) on the right of screen..

the top one is Tre's goal...and third is Del piero's brillliant fantastic ...goal
    How in the name of an inanimate carbon rod are you writing like that? I can't believe that you might actually be writing the html tags yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)