[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (3 Viewers)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by utarlok ] ++
http://tv.28168.com/record.asp

link for watching the goals in this match
Is this a video stream of the game? I got it up and what not, but its taking forever to connect? This work for anyone else at the moment? THanks :)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
I like the formation:

---------------------Buffon
Birindelli---Montero--Thuram--Zambrotta
Olivera----Emerson--Blasi------Nedved
-------Del Piero------Trezeguet

Just swap Zebina with Birindelli,we only need a striker and a CB,we don't need Jankulovski our midlfield is good enough

utarlok

May 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

Is this a video stream of the game? I got it up and what not, but its taking forever to connect? This work for anyone else at the moment? THanks :)
no,  it is highlight 

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
How did we manage to only score 2? We look a threat on almost every attack. Very good so far, I hope we keep it up for the 2nd half.
oh, even you are praising us now... :D

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
in the site , the first link is the trez goal, the second link is the djugarden goal, and the third link is the dp goal

its in chinese

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

Im trying it but it just keeps buffering.
It will probably work after half time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well im satisfied with what i have seen in the attac...

When nedved , zambo , oli or dp really tries something.. there is not much to do for the D´s defence.....

D´s goalkeeper seemd shaky t the beggningg but later savbed more or less 3 goal opportunities from zambo,trez and nedved.

The defebnsive mid field of juve has been not so good.. Emerson losing some balls and blasi have not appared in the game.

Thuram and the rest of the defenders are ok---- no big mistakes this time

D´s goal was a very good effort

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #640
    Half time. We were the better side without a doubt but the defence still worries me.

Buffon hasn't really had anything to do.

Birindelli has done his job, so too have Blasi and Emerson.

Thuram has performed certain tasks well, and others not so well. Ditto for Montero.

Zambrotta has been our best player imo. Olivera has been good as well.

Nedved doesn't seem rusty at all, and the two attackers have caused Djurgarden problems utilizing the best aspects of their game. Trezeguet looks very sharp and is even coming back to do a little bit of hustling and getting a few touches. Del Piero has made some good passes linking up with Nedved and Zambrotta down the left. Both goals were well taken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)