[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Exactly, and only club I have difficulty seeing win is Bayern. And its nothing about having particular dislike for them or their coach, but simply I want the idea of you leave Juve and immediately win CL title to be not the reality for players.
Completely agree. I have nothing against Vidal I'm not one to hold grudges but I don't want him to win it nor do I want Pep to win it. I have nothing else against City other that nationality an so it's a big no no too. Madrid teams are left then and Atletico is the one who have won less and use less money so they are the ones I would be the least angry for winning it.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Atletico VS City and Bayern VS Madrid.

Atletico deserve another chance at winning it after losing it in literally the last seconds against Madrid. Simeone deserves the CL more than anyone. He is definitely the best coach in the world right now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
they aren't Juventus though...and they are way worse, we play tiki taka compared to them.
I didn't mean today..

I was referring to how we played in the mid-90s before Zidane arrived.

But yes, they are not Juve. Hence why I have only halfhearted interest in who wins CL. From the 4 teams remaining, they are the least disgusting option as a current-day Juve fan.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Atletico VS City and Bayern VS Madrid.

Atletico deserve another chance at winning it after losing it in literally the last seconds against Madrid. Simeone deserves the CL more than anyone. He is definitely the best coach in the world right now.
in the end RM deserved to win it imo.

and fuck Simeone :inter: he alone is reason enough to hate Atletico.
disgusting team, playing disgusting football, with a disgusting coach on the sidelines.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The competition has been piss poor this season, all the matches in the QFs were rubbish.

Our matches against Bayern were the best two by far.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Real, atletico, Bayern, shitty. In that order of whom I would like to win the CL. We only got couple of CL I don't want atletico to be another club overtaking us in CL trophies. Real can't be catched plus out of all the coaches zizou is likeable. So come on real! ( can't believe I'd say this)

Jun 6, 2015
This game today again showed how hard it is to press the whole game against these possession based teams. Atletico were camped at their box after the 60th minute and didn't have the legs to press Barca anymore.

We just ran out of steam against Bayern as did Atletico today the difference was they were able to avoid mistakes (apart from Gabi's handball) we sadly weren't these games are decided by such a small margins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)