[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Funny how you didnt think the same when comparing Cuadrado with Salah and insisted that they should be held to the same standard despite the age gap between them :lol:

I am also still perplexed by how the first stage of this year's Europa is a big game while the same stage, and every stage until the semis from last season's Europa is not. My fanboism must have made me regard the same stage from the same competition to be of equal weight.
Yeah, 4 year age gap is the same as 6 year age gap. :disagree:

Europa really doesn't matter at all. What's funny about it, is that Higuain hasn't scored in his last 5 Europa League knockout matches, leading to Napoli being eliminated twice. Sure, he helped them get to that stage last year, and then he disappeared and choked badly against both Dnipro, and now Villarreal. :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah, 4 year age gap is the same as 6 year age gap. :disagree:

Europa really doesn't matter at all. What's funny about it, is that Higuain hasn't scored in his last 5 Europa League knockout matches, leading to Napoli being eliminated twice. Sure, he helped them get to that stage last year, and then he disappeared and choked badly against both Dnipro, and now Villarreal. :lol:
I assumed the idea is that one just began his career at the top level while the other should be peaking and not about the size of the gap? What if the gap is 5? Worlds collide?

Again if Villareal is a big game then the games from that stage the season before are big and you wont be able to say he is a choker any more. Its really simple.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If Salah wasn't asleep he could have scored the rebound.
Yep. Easily could have been first on it, instead didn't even try.

- - - Updated - - -

I assumed the idea is that one just began his career at the top level while the other should be peaking and not about the size of the gap? What if the gap is 5? Worlds collide?

Again if Villareal is a big game then the games from that stage the season before are big and you wont be able to say he is a choker any more. Its really simple.
VIllareal is a big team. Last year in the early knockouts Napoli played teams like Trabzonspor and Dynamo. :lol:

Higuain's 2 CL knockout goals are not coincidentally against two of the weakest teams he played in those 20 knockout games. Gala and CSKA. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid hanging on for dear life :howler:
Are they? I mean 27 attempts (8 on goal) to 7 attempts (3 on goal), suggest Madrid has carried the play by a wide margin. Roma has had 4 very good chances, but Madrid has had quite a few as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)