[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
I only hope all 'top teams' in serie a such as milanese teams, roman teams, fio, nipples get relegated to Lega Pro and Juve, Sassuolo, Empoli get CL spot.
It will make no change in coefficient and we are all happy with that :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Excellent excellent, extra money for us now that we plan to give away players next summer too. I wonder who is next on the donation list.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Serie A teams suffering in Europe, but last season was only the beginning. Only 2 teams in the Group Stages again. :touched:

At least Serie A can still be considered 4th best in Europe.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Juventus are top seeds in the Champions League draw, while Roma are in the third pot.

Once again there will be only two Serie A representatives in the group phase, as Lazio were beaten 3-1 on aggregate by Bayer Leverkusen.

It means Milan are the only Italian side to qualify via the Champions League play-offs in the last six seasons.

The draw for the group phase is on Thursday afternoon and last year’s Finalists Juve are top seeds.

Pot 1: Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Benfica, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Zenit St Petersburg, PSV Eindhoven

Pot 2: Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, FC Porto, Arsenal, Manchester United, Valencia, Manchester City, Bayer Leverkusen

Pot 3: Shakhtar Donetsk, Sevilla, Olympique Lyon, Dinamo Kiev, Olympiacos, CSKA Moscow, Galatasaray, Roma

Pot 4: BATE Borisov, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Wolfsburg, Dinamo Zagreb, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Gent, Malmö, Astana

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pot 1: Barcelona, Bayern München, Chelsea, Benfica, Paris, Juventus, Zenit and PSV Eindhoven
Pot 2: Real Madrid, Atlético Madrid, FC Porto, Arsenal, Manchester United, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester City
Pot 3: Shakhtar Donetsk, Sevilla, Olympique Lyonnais, Dynamo Kyiv, Olympiacos, CSKA Moskva, Galatasaray and Roma
Pot 4: BATE Borisov, Borussia Moenchengladbach, Wolfsburg, Dinamo Zagreb, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Gent, Malmo and Astana

hope i made it correct

- - - Updated - - -

Serie A teams suffering in Europe, but last season was only the beginning. Only 2 teams in the Group Stages again. :touched:

At least Serie A can still be considered 4th best in Europe.
see you again in May when we overtake your beloved EPL. bye

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think Lazio had most of all a horrible one off game.

The first goal, was a huge miscommunication between defender and goalkeeper.

Second goal was again a miscommunication. This stuff should simply not happen. And when it does, it happens twice.

Lets be honest here tho. Lazio isnt really the third best team in italy at the moment either.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
how can 'non-cheating teams' like Lazio and Roma always exit early and 'cheating' team Juve goes very high stage?
Champions League falsato maybe? :seven:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I think Lazio had most of all a horrible one off game.

The first goal, was a huge miscommunication between defender and goalkeeper.

Second goal was again a miscommunication. This stuff should simply not happen. And when it does, it happens twice.

Lets be honest here tho. Lazio isnt really the third best team in italy at the moment either.
Leverkusen was far superior over the two legs. Lazio didn't deserve anything. Played like 11 heroin junkies trying to kick a football.

The thing is they will probably do decent in the EL and win more coeff points than they would have done had they won tonight.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
coefficient for sure

it's not even close

- - - Updated - - -
@mondo1 "Lazios Trainer, Piolo" :rofl:
"Heute werden wir keine rassistischen Chöre der Fans hören" lol
Sky commentator was sure it's Keita blade.... I thought he is talking about that vampire movie

Btw those Roman clubs always screw up when it matters. That's why you need Juve Milan inter as top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)