[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That's true and after the nervousness disappeared we dominated them for 90 minutes. Having watched our games I don't know why Atletico isn't pressing them higher up pitch at the start maybe they are saving themselves for the second half because if they're not this game is over.
lets hope so

they would take this 1-0 at HT considering how bad they've been so far

their midfield agression is missing so far

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I can't see Atletico scoring, they'll have to improve a lot offensive and defensive wise if they want to advance.
It all depends on how desperate Bayern get for additional goals. Seen enough times how weak they are to counters when they get overconfident in possession.

Atletico will probably need Carrasco on to give Griezmann a playmate. Take out Augusto Fernandez (plays like Sampdoria level player) and put Saul or Koke Central.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I will be extremely surprised if Atletico goes through. They've been utterly outclassed in every department.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah very true , for - 6070 minutes then couldnt keep pace. And even worse conceaded 4 goals in 20 minutes.

Atletico took care of business in first tie by winning , now its up to them if they are good enough to bounce back with a goal and then shut up shop.
such a Hist thing to say. we could have been leading 3:0 in munich if not for the ref and were unlucky with the Evra dribbling in the end. Atletico can't do shit today. they need a goal now - watch them do nothing but keep playing like shit and concede the 2nd goal.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It all depends on how desperate Bayern get for additional goals. Seen enough times how weak they are to counters when they get overconfident in possession.

Atletico will probably need Carrasco on to give Griezmann a playmate. Take out Augusto Fernandez (plays like Sampdoria level player) and put Saul or Koke Central.
Yes but Koke central please.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
such a Hist thing to say. we could have been leading 3:0 in munich if not for the ref and were unlucky with the Evra dribbling in the end. Atletico can't do shit today. they need a goal now - watch them do nothing but keep playing like shit and concede the 2nd goal.
We were brilliant for those 70 minutes, one of the best I ever seen from Juve. But we fucked it up at the end, bad luck bad ref call, shit that happens, but we had it in our grasp and fucked it up with subs and on mental level. It's unacceptable to concead 4 goals in 20 minutes. What you did before matters less when it ends like that.

Jun 6, 2015
This is my list too. 3 italians in top 5. Remember when people were saying how Italian coaches were terrible and outdated :touched:
I think Conte deserves to be there instead of Ranieri otherwise I agree. Ranieri had a brilliant season but if I had to choose between the two I'd pick Conte to manage my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)