[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Back in my more cynical years I would have hated the image too. But now I can't bother with such negativity anymore. I like that we have a talented squad. I do find it a shame that we're trying to play a Barcelona style football which doesn't suit us and does not help us win the trophies we might with other tactics. I also think that this has more to do with how our players think than what the coach wants them to do.
I liked the 2002 generation because it was hardworking and had an underrated amount of organisatorial talent. I liked it when we played like that. Organised, direct when we got the ball.

Today, we try fancy fuckshit, without playmakers, without vision, without a tactical guideline, without positionning, without the correct structure.

- - - Updated - - -

Nando was Beppe's finest piece of business last summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Godin shits on aerial abilities of every player you mentioned
Yeah, thats not true

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nando was Beppe's finest piece of business last summer.
can't blame Beppe for Morata's higuain-like choking.

- - - Updated - - -

Godin is a great header, i agree there. Ramos is about as good (remember dat CL final), while Ronaldo is probably the best player in the air i know. Insane heading technique too
but unlike Ramos, Godin is also a great defender. :p

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Amazing goal. What the hell with that cross though? :lol:

That was my first year as a Juventino. Melo, Sorensen, shite Bonucci and shite Barzagli. :touched: Who was the black guy? Not sure it was Sissoko and Toure wasn't that black.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
He has no choice since his father is drinking weissbier, eating wurst and watching Bayeren.
Wrong! Diedevil never watches Bayern games with his father. He locks himself into his room, puts on his headphones and listens to Disturbed. His father, meanwhile, wishes he could just once watch a Bayern game with his only son! Such a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)