[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why? We are all free to have our own opinions. :D

Honestly, it looks like Roma doesn't have the balls, self-esteem and gives too much respect to Real. I feel it is fair to go out when you are playing like pussy and in those critical moments when they should have scored they pussied out.
:tup:

I think the game was pretty even in the first 55 minutes, Roma with the best chances, Madrid with more chances.... but Madrid has the finishers to score from those lesser chances and Roma doesn't.

After about 55' Real Madrid started to really impose their will on the game and for the next 35 minutes Roma hardly created a thing, while Madrid probably should have scored 4-5 goals.

Anyways, could have been different if Salah or Dzeko knew how to finish. Salah managed to miss 3 sitters.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Real were the far better side. Roma had some great chances on the counter, but Real were creating opportunities for fun. Ronaldo should've had a hattrick today. To say Roma were better is just laughable. The quality gap was so visible.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I mean we are all entitled to our opinions. In my opinion Madrid got the win because they have better players.

Roma played better as a team with inferior players.
Until the first goal they were the team that worked harder and they had the clearer chances. But after that it all fell apart too easy. For me this just shows how important is to have self-esteem and self-belief in your own capabilities. Roma can't have that right now. They are a team that has won 3 titles in Serie A and they have never played a CL final. They can't suddenly feel equal to a team like Real and they collapsed easily when Real scored a goal. This is why it is crucial for us to get a positive result vs Bayern if we want to grow as a team.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Real were the far better side. Roma had some great chances on the counter, but Real were creating opportunities for fun. Ronaldo should've had a hattrick today. To say Roma were better is just laughable. The quality gap was so visible.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

yes, nobody predicted that result
I honestly thought Roma would win 3-1 :boh:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
What a shit signing Dzeko has turned out to be, Totti showed more quality in 15 mins than Dzeko has done all season, he was nothing short of useless.

Roma basically were the opposite of Madrid, all effort and no composure. Real turned it on when they wanted but Roma shot themselves in the foot with diabolical shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)