[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It seems that there is a formula
How to determine if a goal is offside
Was there an offside ->No-> Is your team Real or Barca->Yes->goal valid
Was there an offside ->No-> Is your team Real or Barca->No->goal might be valid
Was there an offside ->Yes-> Is your team Real or Barca->Yes-> Goal Valid
Was there an offside ->No-> Is your team Real or Barca ->No-> Waaaay Offside!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It seems that there is a formula
How to determine if a goal is offside
Was there an offside ->No-> Is your team Real or Barca->Yes->goal valid
Was there an offside ->No-> Is your team Real or Barca->No->goal might be valid
Was there an offside ->Yes-> Is your team Real or Barca->Yes-> Goal Valid
Was there an offside ->No-> Is your team Real or Barca ->No-> Waaaay Offside!
I feel like there should be a yes somewhere here

Mar 9, 2006
That can't be right, EPL participation would be around €120m plus some additional parachute payments if they get relegated which could be around €50m. Hmm... it's around 200m which is a lot for a small club, but you have to consider that payment is over 2 years starting next year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...le-club-make-100m-Aston-Villa-pocket-66m.html
atleast 100.5 m pounds for tv rights sale + commercials + atleast 81.5m pounds if they will finish at 20th place = 182m+- pounds ~ 250m euros

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm probably the only one that thinks this wont really affect juventus, will affect other serie a teams, and will actually have a negative effect on the top sides ?

The difference in payment between top 3 and mid table is to little, percentage wise. Juventus had this situation and had a hard time buying domestically. We went past it, and now its rather easy.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I think that England should be more worried about this than excited, as this level of payment is not sustainable for the premier league as a whole going forward. At some point, this bubble will burst and you'll have clubs who came to rely on the heavy payments of being in the Premier League too much and they will collapse.

And I agree completely with what Zach said. This will affect Juventus less than it will affect the rest of Italy, and it will affect the higher tier clubs of England who now have to compete with their lower clubs for signings. No, the price domestically in England of players will go up and the cost of players sold to England will go up as now all teams know internationally that England has money.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5269664 said:
So Real has earned around 90-100m overall for this CL season, Atleti has earned around 80m, and then we have Hull City who has earned around 250m because of their promotion, even if they will finish on the last place in the next epl season :lol:
That's fucking insane and will ruin football literally if this doesn't stop.

What next? in 2018 whoever is promoted to the EPL gets half a billion?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'm looking forward to conte showing what he can do next season in CL. Oh wait... No surprise that a team with european competition would want a looser as their coach.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm looking forward to conte showing what he can do next season in CL. Oh wait... No surprise that a team with european competition would want a looser as their coach.
I left the forum for a while, and you're still on about this? :D

Go on though, I too don't like him now that he's coaching Chelsea :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)