[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (9 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 29, 2015

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It's only 90 mins, we have nothing to defend and nothing to lose. Our 8 players can contain barca if everyone will put the usual CL effort. Scoring against the 2nd best defence in the world will be dificult..i predict maximum 2 goals
Not if your playing against Messi, Suarez and Neymar. This is by far the toughest line of attackers that we've seen maybe in a decade in any team.

Plus I don't trust bonucci in big games. Chiellini thrives in these kind of games but not Bonucci.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,563
    Not if your playing against Messi, Suarez and Neymar. This is by far the toughest line of attackers that we've seen maybe in a decade in any team.

Plus I don't trust bonucci in big games. Chiellini thrives in these kind of games but not Bonucci.
    Quite a few times it was actually Chiellini who cost us points in Europe, not Bonucci. Or against Real when he got a red card etc.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009

The fact you still criticise Bonucci after his amazing season is hilarious. And you big up Chiellini who has been our worst defender (besides Ogbonna) in the CL.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    The fact you still criticise Bonucci after his amazing season is hilarious. And you big up Chiellini who has been our worst defender (besides Ogbonna) in the CL.
    Escalation of commitment.

I really like bonucci, but then again i have a soft spot for defenders who are good with the ball at their feet :p

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Quite a few times it was actually Chiellini who cost us points in Europe, not Bonucci. Or against Real when he got a red card etc.
    Let's see what will happen in the final. Hope he prove me wrong.

You guys have faith in the guy but I simply don't.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    What? Chiello has been in beast mode in the knockouts, with exception to the unfortunate slip in the first Dortmund game, but that shit happens.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    He slipped over against Monaco as well. And he was pretty bad in the group stages.
    Yet it didnt cost us anything against Monaco and the group stages re hardly a measurement as the majority of our team was sleeping in that period. You want to go into a chl final and not bring your most dedicated soldier?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Yet it didnt cost us anything against Monaco and the group stages re hardly a measurement as the majority of our team was sleeping in that period. You want to go into a chl final and not bring your most dedicated soldier?
    I'm not saying I don't want to start him, but Bonucci has been significantly better than him this season - no question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)