[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (8 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He doesn't really look bad. From the pics he looks like a decent man, it was his head not his look.

:lol: Those were the days man. Maher especially, didn't we lose count of the number of teams he supported :lol:
I remember once he got mad at Jack and he went full nuts, saying all Lebanese are bunch of "Shramiit". :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Maher :rofl:

"All Lebanese are motherfuckers"
Hahahahha, yes this too :lol2::lol2:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Oh no, how dare we believe to get chances against the mighty Barca defense

Coach:
Juventus > Barca > Real
Defence:
Juventus > Barca > Real
Midfield:
Juventus > Real > Barca
Attack:
Barca >> Real > Juventus

As for the referee I'd have preferred Felix Brych who keeps the match going rather than the yellow card spamming dive converting machine Cakir
What makes you think Allegri is better than Ancellotti. Also Barca's midfield is not necessarily worse than ours. Iniesta is probably the best central midfielder in his generation and its a very close call between midfielders of any of the three. Modric, Kroos and James are insanely good too.

Barca and Madrid are clearly better in attack. The midfield is a close call between all 3 while defense is clearly Juve's edge. Coaching wise Ancellotti is one of the best in the history of the game. Allegri needs to do a lot before he is considered in the same breath as Ancellotti, Ferguson and Mourinho etc.. Winning the treble would go a long way in doing that ofcoarse for allegri and enrique.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Remember Falafel, tonykart and Ahmedios :D
Of course.

Falafel, his username alone was hilarious.

Ahmedios, you know that he started a forum against this forum? :D That was the highlight, he tried to sign few members from here.

Tonykart, I think myself alongside @JCK were the reason he left. The guy was annoying as fuck.

Tifosou, :touched:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Ian's was a great story. Wasn't it Calcipolli that made him "realize" that Juve were cheats, and so he went on to support Barca? :D
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/16458-Unfortunate-Ending

Ah, the good old days! I'm not even joking. The post 2006 meltdown and particularly 2010-2011 was the funniest time on the forum. I've been lurking here since around 05 but it took me 7-8 years to overcome the laziness and actually register.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/16458-Unfortunate-Ending

Ah, the good old days! I'm not even joking. The post 2006 meltdown and particularly 2010-2011 was the funniest time on the forum. I've been lurking here since around 05 but it took me 7-8 years to overcome the laziness and actually register.
"Zlatan haters: Shut the fuck up. Maybe he sucks, maybe he doesn’t but you’ve taken it to extremes, don’t let passion obscure your wisdom.

Del Piero haters: Shut the fuck up. Maybe he’s not the superstar he once was, but he’s the best we’ve got and the best we’re going to get, so the point is moot.

Capello haters: Shut the fuck up. Maybe he’s not the best coach in the world, but winning two league titles in two years is pretty good. You can’t have every trophy."

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

"Now, the long supposed influence of Juve upon the referees of Serie A is no longer supposed. I was willing to believe that this was a conspiracy theory raised by disenchanted fans of other Italian clubs. However, as the evidence mounts, it’s clear to me that Juve are modern footballs greatest example of the corporate club. Results are more important than football or sport, because money is even more important than results, at least to Juve. The even more sad fact is that the fans don’t seem to care…

It is for these reasons that I have taken down my framed Juve jersey’s, club posters, and scarf. I no longer consider myself to be a fan of Juventus FC, and I doubt that I shall watch their games or follow their progress. As such, my time on this forum has come to an end, but an unfortunate one at that."

:howler: I can't believe I didn't ever come across this till today, I would have fucking smacked him one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)