[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (9 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Quoting from the Barca forum

Quote from their forum,

"i’m confident we’ll get our chances vs. barca, they have ZERO players
in defence who impress me. Alves is past it, Alba is more like a LW
and Pique was never that good in the first place."

Can't wait to go back there when we win the final. What a bunch of idiots most of them are.
:rofl: Us lot are a bunch of idiots.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Oh no, how dare we believe to get chances against the mighty Barca defense

Coach:
Juventus > Barca > Real
Defence:
Juventus > Barca > Real
Midfield:
Juventus > Real > Barca
Attack:
Barca >> Real > Juventus

As for the referee I'd have preferred Felix Brych who keeps the match going rather than the yellow card spamming dive converting machine Cakir

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Quoting from the Barca forum

:rofl: Us lot are a bunch of idiots.
Who ever said that in this forum is biased though, ofcourse we will get chances, but Luis Enrique has made them formidable defensively, they have conceaded 19 goals in the league and think I read they have like most cleansheets in Europe. Bravo was nearing record amount of cleansheets for La Liga I think. Shows much how preparation and physical style is important to a team, Pique looks very good under LE, and Dani Alves has looked like his top self for quite a while now this season. But Alves is kind of meh defensively regardless.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Oh no, how dare we believe to get chances against the mighty Barca defense

Coach:
Juventus > Barca > Real
Defence:
Juventus > Barca > Real
Midfield:
Juventus > Real > Barca
Attack:
Barca >> Real > Juventus

As for the referee I'd have preferred Felix Brych who keeps the match going rather than the yellow card spamming dive converting machine Cakir
Actually, that's kinda accurate except maybe
Attack: Barca>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Real> Juve

P.s. I may be exagerrating

Who ever said that in this forum is biased though, ofcourse we will get chances, but Luis Enrique has made them formidable defensively, they have conceaded 19 goals in the league and think I read they have like most cleansheets in Europe. Bravo was nearing record amount of cleansheets for La Liga I think. Shows much how preparation and physical style is important to a team, Pique looks very good under LE, and Dani Alves has looked like his top self for quite a while now this season. But Alves is kind of meh defensively regardless.
I know, their defence actually looks decent. It's just funny that they're calling us idiots.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Those are some pretty sick Asics to the bottom left, seems as though he's ready for his massage.

could be these maybe

I have 3 pairs (in different colours) of them :p

- - - Updated - - -

Barca have never faced a team like Juve - Lippi

The former Bianconeri boss insists the defensive organisation of the Italian side will make it very difficult for the Liga champions when they meet in the Champions League final

Marcello Lippi believes Barcelona will get a shock when they come up against Juventus in the Champions League final.

The two sides meet in at the Olympiastadion in Berlin on June 6 as they compete for Europe's most prestigious title.

Lippi believes the newly-crowned Spanish champions are the favourites to win the match, but insists the well organised Serie A side will make it extremely difficult.

"Barcelona are favourites but it won't be a walk in the park," the former Juve and Italy boss was quoted as saying by La Politica nel Pallone. "When a team reaches the final they will not change their characteristics.

"Barcelona have never faced a side as compact and with such a defensive capability as Juventus, who also have the ability to attack when they win the ball.

"Barcelona are still favourites and these extra-terrestrial players they have up front are incredibly good, although against Juventus they will not find it as easy to be as good as they are, nor against one of the strongest goalkeepers in the world."

Having both already been crowned champions of their respective leagues and set to battle in the domestic cup finals before they meet in Germany, both Barca and Juve can win a treble, but Lippi insists there is no point in either side talking about winning a clean sweep of trophies.

"Both teams have won the league and will play in the domestic cup final and then on June 6 they will compete to see who will win the most important trophy. But it not helpful to talk about the treble yet."

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I wish they appointed an English ref. The Turksih fellow Cakir is known for spamming cards left and right. Do you think it's favouring a physical team against a ballet team?
I had hoped for Mike Dean, or Clattenburg. but yeah, an English ref would have been my preference. Did we ever get Cakir to officiate our match before?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I worry that the referee will favour Barca, not because of any particular bias but because we tend to be a bit more physical. We'll need to be careful with the fouls in the box (I'm looking at you, Chiellini).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)