[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (5 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He wasn't that good this year but somehow he steps up in international matches. I can only give a tip. Apparently it is Besiktas who wear black and white suffered most because of him. Their fans suggest that we should try the blue one. :D
I'm already shitting bricks. :D
I think he was the ref when we beat Chelsea 3-0.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I trust that Allegri will know how to setup proper system against them, don't forget he managed to beat them with crapy Milan side few seasons ago. Completely neutralized Messi in that game. Just look at that team:

Abbiati
Abate Mexes Zapata Constant
Montolivo Muntari Ambrosini
Boateng
Pazzini SES

Pretty amazing stuff

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I trust that Allegri will know how to setup proper system against them, don't forget he managed to beat them with crapy Milan side few seasons ago. Completely neutralized Messi in that game. Just look at that team:

Abbiati
Abate Mexes Zapata Constant
Montolivo Muntari Ambrosini
Boateng
Pazzini SES

Pretty amazing stuff
Exactly.

Think the actually set-up was slightly more 4-3-3(4-5-1), with Boateng and El Shaarawy playing wide enough to mark the full backs.

Pazzini dropped back to mark Busquets.

The rest of the team just stayed deep and really compact

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Pot one (confirmed): Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Benfica, Zenit, PSV

Pot two (not confirmed): Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Manchester United*, Porto, Arsenal, Valencia*, Bayer Leverkusen*, Manchester City

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I was reading a thread on reddit, and one upvoted comment said juve weren't on the level of Madrid, PSG, Chelsea, atletico, AND FUCKING CITY. I feel like even if we won convincingly vs barca, there would still be ppl rating us like some second rate club.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I was reading a thread on reddit, and one upvoted comment said juve weren't on the level of Madrid, PSG, Chelsea, atletico, AND $#@!ING CITY. I feel like even if we won convincingly vs barca, there would still be ppl rating us like some second rate club.
reddit is the peak of phaggotry

they know as much about football as the average EPL donkey

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why the fuck does everyone want an el Clasico final anyway? Enough with that shit, isn't 3-4 times a season enough?

I was reading a thread on reddit, and one upvoted comment said juve weren't on the level of Madrid, PSG, Chelsea, atletico, AND FUCKING CITY. I feel like even if we won convincingly vs barca, there would still be ppl rating us like some second rate club.
It's so damn annoying. Can't stand it man. Our reputation is so bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)