[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (7 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Thomas Vermaelen is in the Barca match day squad for the first time.

Ter Stegen, Bravo, Dani Alves, Adriano, Alba, Piqué, Bartra, Mascherano, Vermaelen, Sergio, Xavi, Iniesta, Rakitic, Rafinha, Pedro, Neymar Jr, Suárez and Messi.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Thomas Vermaelen is in the Barca match day squad for the first time.

Ter Stegen, Bravo, Dani Alves, Adriano, Alba, Piqué, Bartra, Mascherano, Vermaelen, Sergio, Xavi, Iniesta, Rakitic, Rafinha, Pedro, Neymar Jr, Suárez and Messi.
Wait a minute, Barca bought him? :shifty: Damn i had no idea at all. :lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
so if we are in the final who would you prefer between bayern or barca?
You'd have to prefer to play the current Bayern.

With them missing so many of their quick players (Robben, Ribery, Alaba) they are much easier to contain than they usually are.

Don't know how many of them are likely to be back by the final, but their current absence means it is very likely to be Barca who go through.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,830
    75% ball possession for both teams.
    :D

tonight's game will be a borefest im sure of it.
    Yeah, most likely.

However I don't mind a relaxing match where I don't care about the result (eventhough I think Bayern are a better opponent for us), unlike yesterdays match when I thought I'd have a heart attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Dull, slow game.

Barca to win.
    Do you think Bayern can go through?

Barca's forward line is insane but Bayern has got amazing midfield, not to say more dominant one.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

Barca's forward line is insane but Bayern has got amazing midfield, not to say more dominant one.
    Bayern can go through, but it is hard for them to be really incisive in their attacks when they don't have Robben or Ribery. Much better movement of the ball is required because of the lack of anyone who is likely to create a chance by beating their man in a one-on-one.

You also have to be very concerned about Bayern's iffy defence against Barca's front three.

As you say, Bayern's midfield is very strong, and it will have to control long periods of both games in order to have a chance.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    :D

Yeah, most likely.

However I don't mind a relaxing match where I don't care about the result (eventhough I think Bayern are a better opponent for us), unlike yesterdays match when I thought I'd have a heart attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know about relaxing, rather play gta 5 tbh :p

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Went to check Milan and Inter forums to see their hate, came back disappointed.

Never imagined so many of them (especially Milan fans) want us to make the final or even win it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)