[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (13 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte is pathetic.
But one must admit the humor. Less than a year after the 10 euro in a 100 euro restaurant one liner we are in the CL semi against Real with over 300m turnover with essentially the same team...hell we even used his own formation to get there after Monaco. The irony. :lol::lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
But one must admit the humor. Less than a year after the 10 euro in a 100 euro restaurant one liner we are in the CL semi against Real with over 300m turnover with essentially the same team...hell we even used his own formation to get there after Monaco. The irony. :lol::lol:
Stop it. Badass is gonna make a suicide any minute now. :D

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
IMO 433 is the way to go and stop them, but doubt we will use it.
Licht-Barzagli-Bonucci-Evrà
---Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba
--Tevez-Llorente-Morata ???

I'd honestly go for the 4-3-1-2 with Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba and infront of them Pereyra and Tevez-Morata or Llorente.

Pirlo is too fking slow to play high tempo football amd completely useless infront of defence.

Let's all pray for Pogba to start against Real. We really need him!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
''Andiamo a Berlino Beppe''!!!! .......sorry cant stop saying that at the moment :p

Erm.....yeah quick question. Whens the Octopus back playing?

- - - Updated - - -

Just hoping we dont make the final to become the first in history to take a battering. Just saying. You know ya'all thought of it. And dont fucking try lying neither. :D

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
''Andiamo a Berlino Beppe''!!!! .......sorry cant stop saying that at the moment :p

Erm.....yeah quick question. Whens the Octopus back playing?

- - - Updated - - -

Just hoping we dont make the final to become the first in history to take a battering. Just saying. You know ya'all thought of it. And dont $#@!ing try lying neither. :D
they claimed 50 days after the Dortmund game. I hope we can get him back earlier!

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
Congrats for reaching the semis. Even though many fans and pundits consider Real as big favorites, I think the tie is a lot closer than many expect. I don't expect Real to create many chances against Juve. Also, Modric being out is a huge blow for Real, making it very much possible that Juve will win the decisive battle in midfield (esp. if Pogba will be fit). Benzema out would also be huge, as I don't see Chicharito doing anything against Juve's defense. Whether Bale will be back or not, is irrelevant as he would be pretty much useless in this tie.
Tevez and Morata can definitely hurt Real. Marcelo is injured/unfit? , Carvajal not in great form and Casillas is continuing his transformation from being world class to hilarious. So my (imaginary) money is definitely on Juve. Also, nothing would make me more sick than seeing Real become the first team to win back to back CL trophies.

Dec 24, 2012
Losing the final would be more painful, but beating Real and reaching a CL final would put us back on the map for good. It would be a sign that we are back to the elite, where we should have been all these years.

Not to mention that anything, anything can happen in the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)