[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (8 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8,046
    Pastore is such a scrub.Please stop recommending to sign him in the transfer thread.
    Yeah... I used to have a soft spot him during his spell in Italy and even wanted to resurrect him here. But it's just a bad idea and no two ways about it. He's talented but has no brain and piss poor end product, can't really do much about that. We should totally avoid him, he'd never provide constant top quality which we need.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Seeing Barca play, there pressing is crazy and there defense is very very solid, with those 3 guys upfront.

I don't think we would stand a chance facing them... it wouldn't be pretty.
    If we're fully healthy, and allowing them possession, playing without Pirlo on the pitch in a 4-3-1-2. They'd have trouble breaking us down and we could hit on the counter with Pogba, Pereyra, Morata, Tevez.

Certainly, it would be very likely that they would win, but I'm positive it would be close.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    Yeah... I used to have a soft spot him during his spell in Italy and even wanted to resurrect him here. But it's just a bad idea and no two ways about it. He's talented but has no brain and piss poor end product, can't really do much about that. We should totally avoid him, he'd never provide constant top quality which we need.
    He's being played out of position in 4-3-3. Ideal player to sign as a trequartista

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    anyone have a good link to barca-psg?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont rate Pastore... but he is definitely better than Pereyra
    Pastore is another one of those players that can't fit into a team. He has to have a team fit around him. Pereyra can play anywhere and with anyone. Pastore is good as a focal point for a mid table team where he can play as a #10 and walk around the field and do stupid things with the ball, take all the free kicks and penalties, etc.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    He's not. Cavani has scored at a better rate over the past 5 years. This year is Cavani's first mediocre year, since his moving to Napoli.
    I would argue whether this has been mediocre year for him, pretty amazing stats for a winger, position that he has been mostly playing since his move to PSG. Would love us to have a winger that would put in such a mediocre performances. :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Ηe wouldn't have changed a thing in the first half. Missing Verratti and Thiago Motta is a huge handicap. Perfect midfielders to place vs Barca. The Rabiot kid and Cabaye are lost out there.
    :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

anyone have a good link to barca-psg?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont rate Pastore... but he is definitely better than Pereyra
    Watch Porto

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Pastore is another one of those players that can't fit into a team. He has to have a team fit around him. Pereyra can play anywhere and with anyone. Pastore is good as a focal point for a mid table team where he can play as a #10 and walk around the field and do stupid things with the ball, take all the free kicks and penalties, etc.
    Pastore thrives more when given a central role but even without such an important role I value him higher than Pereyra.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Porto
    give me something to watch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)