[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (2 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
:lol:

Do you even football, bro?

- - - Updated - - -

It looks kind of like ours when we play with Pirlo at DM instead of Marchisio in a 3-5-2...
Even with Pirlo, Marchisio and Pogba are miles better than Schwein and Lahm at the moment.. they are legends, but Lahm is a RB legend and only an ok midfielder. Schwein looks done due to physical problems.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Iniesta in the post match interview was like “yeah, another final. Cool“.

Its incredibru how much we care about juve reaching the finals, but is like common thing for them.

Beer broters. Beer

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
All three goals were the result of some great teamwork from the fron three imo.
Silly boy. Neymar scores, Suarez makes the final pass.

Of course Messi played a part in the build-up, but a small part, and he had nothing to do with the most important part of the goals. The final pass, and actually finishing the chance.

Messi gets enough credit from his fanboys on this forum without trying to give him credit he doesn't really deserve.

Today's goals happened because of Neymar and Suarez.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Of course Messi played a part in the build-up, but a small part, and he had nothing to do with the most important part of the goals. The final pass, and actually finishing the chance.

Messi gets enough credit from his fanboys on this forum without trying to give him credit he doesn't really deserve.

Amauri-Iaquinta would've scored in tonights game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Well, messi had to do with the 5 barca goals. That tells you something. Do you even bro?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you even beer? Me?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Are you kidding? Messi's pass for the first goal was every bit as important as Suarez squaring the ball and Neymar tapping it in.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

I don't know, I think all three did their part in every goal. Maybe Suarez a bit more on the first one, and Neymar a bit more on the second, but all were involved in everyone.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't know, I think all three did their part in every goal. Maybe Suarez a bit more on the first one, and Neymar a bit more on the second, but all were involved in everyone.
I agree with what you're saying, I just find it amusing that when Messi scores no one ever mentions the build-up or the players who helped create the goal. It's always all about Messi.

When someone else scores, it's almost always mentioned for what Messi did in the build-up to the goal. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)