[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (122 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I knew it. I specifically went back in this thread, because I knew there'd be scared little bitches.

- - - Updated - - -

We are winners already? What the.. Are we competing in the Special Olympics? Does every $#@!ing club get a trophy? What the $#@! is this $#@!?

We are NOT winners already. We're $#@!ing winners when we $#@!ing win the $#@!ing final.
pretty much this. thats pathetic mentality by some here.

we play every game and every competition to win it, because we are Juventus, champions of Italy and semifinalists of CL

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
With few good signings we might go far, I would say semis.
lol at this guy's prediction. Oh wait... :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

pretty much this. thats pathetic mentality by some here.

we play every game and every competition to win it, because we are Juventus, champions of Italy and semifinalists of CL
The name Juventus should always warrant respect. We're looking to win every competition we're participating in. I have no fears whoever we meet at this point. The team has proven to be capable of obtaining great results so far. Plenty of pundits are writting us off beforehand and that's silly. Last night I was watching some mugs here on tv talking about us as if we were utter scrubs, should be more than happy that have made it this far, but virtually have no chance against the big boys. :howler:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
lol at this guy's prediction. Oh wait... :shifty:
remember when some people here saying we werent even top 8 in Europe and teams like Dortmund, Arsenal or City being better than us? those were times :touched:

The name Juventus should always warrant respect. We're looking to win every competition we're participating in. I have no fears whoever we meet at this point. The team has proven to be capable of obtaining great results so far. Plenty of pundits are writting us off beforehand and that's silly. Last night I was watching some mugs here on tv talking about us as if we were utter scrubs, should be more than happy that have made it this far, but virtually have no chance against the big boys. :howler:
:lol: i bet these guys already knew its gonna be a Real Barca final in 2013 after the semifinal draw. what a bunch of disrespectful idiots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)