[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (157 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol usually makes little sense to suspect some new posters after certain individuals gotten banned (or for some unfunny mofos is just way to joke with easy material). But the silly paranoia has gone overboard/become played out.

Siamak has started posting more regularly nowadays, but before that I recall for long time he was just an anonymous poster posting quite rarely, with very poor grasp of English (using Google translator). Clearly a genuine character who is posting more regularly as his grasp of the language has been improving.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lol usually makes little sense to suspect some new posters after certain individuals gotten banned (or for some unfunny mofos is just way to joke with easy material). But the silly paranoia has gone overboard/become played out.

Siamak has started posting more regularly nowadays, but before that I recall for long time he was just an anonymous poster posting quite rarely, with very poor grasp of English (using Google translator). Clearly a genuine character who is posting more regularly as his grasp of the language has been improving.
His progress has been great!! Proud you @Siamak !!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

And the improvement has been drastic,quite astonishing progress imo.He speaks really good English now so kudos to the guy.

Interaction on forums do help a lot.This is how i've managed to improve my standard of English.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nah man we just 1

- - - Updated - - -

I do appreciate how his English has improved though, don't you?
A year ago he was schooling the fitness thread about how eating chicken and walking in the park was way better than any number of Zach's butt thrusting chest jacks.

Our boy sure has grown up.

- - - Updated - - -

I was gonna say that, but then you and I are doubles :D
Yeah, we da same. Just different sizes.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
His progress has been great!! Proud you @Siamak !!
thx bro.Every time i have a question in my mind how can improve my language? how to make good sentences? and im always trying to enrich my writing skills.i bought some english movie CDs with subtitle and I've bought a few english books for learning. I've spent more fays on studying English than im studied in my native language.

but the best way for improve my english was Tuz forum and i always take note from some of tuz members and reading them and repeat with myself and i construct new sentence and practice with my books. it was pretty damn good method for language learning that i can do in limited amounts of spare time and i know Hard working is essential to gain anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)