[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (3 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@DelPiero84 @Roman

as you asked yesterday for some german reactions to the dortmund game(s), here is another one:
http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...chen-barcelona-paris-real-madrid,seite=2.html

it seems we left a pretty good impression, at least spox sees it that way :).
they see us as the 3rd best team left in the competition, behind 1. bayern and 2. barca.
i don´t want to argue how reasonable that is (it isn´t ;)) but still some nice words:

"juve surely have been one of the biggest surprises in this years cl season.
italian football has been pronounced dead quite often in the last few year. even juve´s 3 titles in a row couldn´t change that.
but juve´s games against dortmund showed that this team possesses enormous qualities.
an early goal always favours the italians a big deal because juve looks inpregnable defensively.
the collective moves against the ball with great discipline and doesn´t show the opposition a lot of gaps.
additionally they are quite strong on the counter, which works brilliant because of the world-class central player pogba and vidal and an in-form tevez up-front.
the only downside of this juventus team: they struggle to implement a possession game against strong opponents.
this could lead to juve getting under a lot of pressure against dominant teams like bayern or barca.
nevertheless, their victory against dortmund showed that they are well able to handle even that."

(rough translation)
:tup: I like that we're being respected again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great that we're at home first as like Dortmund we get to set the pace of the tie.

Past years we played away to Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Bayern first and ended up chasing the tie eventually getting knocked out.
:agree: exactly, Benfica as well. The only times in recent memory that it went well was against piss-poor teams like Lyon and Celtic.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
They could have done worse. Real, Barcelona and Bayern are all above our level at the moment.
Well, I guess that was to be expected really. Surely most, if not all, teams would prefer us over Bayern, Barca, Madrid...
I don't doubt that, I wasn't implying something in regards to our standing. It is kind of funny that the team everyone wanted is also happy with us, but in retrospect they could have done worse for sure.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Provisionally booked days holiday at work.
Phoned my ticket supplier.
Can't feckin wait. Close away game, with all the champagne and stuff in Montecarlo, have already received tons of mails and sms from friends looking for tickets.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I don't doubt that, I wasn't implying something in regards to our standing. It is kind of funny that the team everyone wanted is also happy with us, but in retrospect they could have done worse for sure.
:tup:

As long as we're the only fans happy after the games, it's fine with me. Let them celebrate now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)