[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (3 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool! :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool thinking... Let's sign Lallana for 25 mil, and Moreno for 12 mil and then not play them in our most important match of the year. While we're at it, let's sub off our only striker at half-time, while down 1-0 in a match we have to win.

Jul 1, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool thinking... Let's sign Lallana for 25 mil, and Moreno for 12 mil and then not play them in our most important match of the year. While we're at it, let's sub off our only striker at half-time, while down 1-0 in a match we have to win.
I don't understand why they keep Borini frozen out of the squad, none of their current strikers can score with Sturridge injured. He's not great but he can score.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: they are a joke really. wasted the Suarez money on mediocrity. i want them to play Inter in the EL so i can laugh all game at both teams

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

The can focus on the battle for PL championship now.

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)