[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (59 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so happy for Arjen,

called overrated and benched in march 2013. then raping chiello (best mandefender in the world), killing Barça's last hope twice and then in the final the matchwinner

true world class player. :delpiero:

arjen Robben :heart:
1) Robben didnt rape chiellini. It was a good game, evenly matched.
2) He is not overrated, no one called him that.
3) He is made of glass and inconsistant, thats what everybody rightfully calls him.
4) He is worldclass and above, but only a handfull of games per year
5) Ribery was the real hero today, Robben thankfully didnt fuck up his third open chance

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
6) Anyone who describes Chiellini (our vice-captain) being owned using the words "raping" and "fucking" is a definite Milanista or Interista. Not a Juventino.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fun final, great football, horrible result.

Hummels is the most overrated defender on earth. Bonucci shits all over him, no doubts in my mind at all.

As good as Dortmund's play is (their counter attacking and pressing is top notch), they just have too many players who aren't as technically proficient as Bayern's. Their team is full of a lot of hard runners with excellent work rate, but they just dont have the same ability as Bayern in the final ball and it shows.

Bayern is a team of cunts. I want to smash the faces of Ribery, Robben, Muller and Dante. Annoying fucks.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Second yellow for Dante?
of course. Clear red card .

- - - Updated - - -

As good as Dortmund's play is (their counter attacking and pressing is top notch), they just have too many players who aren't as technically proficient as Bayern's. Their team is full of a lot of hard runners with excellent work rate, but they just dont have the same ability as BVB in the final ball and it shows.
BVB are very overrated imo. Remember how they got past malaga? In reality they play very well when they are at home, but otherwise they really aren't as good as people are making them out to be. Real Madrid should have been in the final and Mourihno is a genius. Pretty sure RM would have won this one. :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Good game, shame Dortmund lost. Hummels :sergio: Subotic goal line save was crazy though, reminds me of that liverpool one in some 70s/80s CL final. Clearly Dortmund are punching above their weight, but they must be one of the best counter attacking teams ever, it's unbelievable how fluid they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli taking photos of the cup ?
ADL and Galliani together

- - - Updated - - -

Müller has a really annoying face.
was thinking this too

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
so happy for Arjen,

called overrated and benched in march 2013. then raping chiello (best mandefender in the world), killing Barça's last hope twice and then in the final the matchwinner

true world class player. :delpiero:

arjen Robben :heart:
Stop calling our players mandefenders FFS.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I like how confident you think you are. Let's do it.
I wouldn't risk this much if i weren't so confident. ;)

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. Hmu if you need any help, suggestions, whatever. I'll be more than happy to contribute.
You won't see whats up his sleeve.

Anyone else is welcome to join the bet btw, I'd love to have a number of Tuzzers running around with avatars of my choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)