[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (77 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This CL edition really showed how far the standard of defending have fallen over the last couple of years. All four the ssemi-finalists defended awful.

I remember Cannavaro said a year ago that the reason Italian teams play with 3 CB's was because there weren't any good defenders around like the good ol' days, the fucker was right.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
This CL edition really showed how far the standard of defending has fallen over the last couple of years. All four the ssemi-finalists defended awful.

I remember Cannavaro said a year ago that the reason Italian teams play with 3 CB's was because there weren't any good defenders around like the good ol' days, the fucker was right.
Yeah. Who are the best defenders in the world now? Nobody who would go down as a great.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Anyone see Galliani and De Laurentis in the background behind where the players lifted the trophy? Probably had the briefcases full of cash to give to Platini for next year's CL!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Who are the best defenders in the world now? Nobody who would go down as a great.
Thiago Silva, i think Chiellini and Barzagli are fucking awesome to.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
subotic is by far the best def of this years ucl.

gotze was dearly missed...dortmund was toothless without him.

haven't seen dortmund making such big mistakes defensively..how the fuck can you play with offside trap against bayern? donno...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I dont watch the Bundesliga but I've seen Dortmund's entire CL run almost and Hummels always looked shaky and error prone to me in defense. It is either that he is overrated by lots of people or I just happen to see him at his worse every time.

Whats the deal about Juve doping in the 1996 CL Final to beat Ajax? is it true or is part of Zeman's crap?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I dont watch the Bundesliga but I've seen Dortmund's entire CL run almost and Hummels always looked shaky and error prone to me in defense. It is either that he is overrated by lots of people or I just happen to see him at his worse every time.

Whats the deal about Juve doping in the 1996 CL Final to beat Ajax? is it true or is part of Zeman's crap?
I heard Ajax fans celebrated the 96 final today in the belief the title is rightfully theirs :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)