[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (86 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
IMO, the pillar of this bayern team is that rock solid defence they have.

Much better than ours.
Don't think there is a team in the world who you can say has a "much better" defence than ours.

As a team they do really well to press, close spaces and limit counters. But even today their defenders showed how vulnerable they are when put into space. Dante and Boateng can't do half as well as Barza and Chiellini in a simple 1 v 1 in space. Honestly, Dante possibly should have been sent off for two challenges where he was left 1 on 1.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
See Asif's post. I mean to break all the rules with the avatar that I'm going to give you.
The problem is if it offends a lot of people then the mods would probably not even listen to me and give it to me.

Yet even if you don't bet, I'll still rub it in your face when it eventually and inevitably happens that Pep once again makes Mou his bitch. ;)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The problem is if it offends a lot of people then the mods would probably not even listen to me and give it to me.

Yet even if you don't bet, I'll still rub it in your face when it eventually and inevitably happens that Pep once again makes Mou his bitch. ;)
I like how confident you think you are. Let's do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)