[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (121 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The Dortmund defence as a unit isn't as strong as it could be at times. Four good individuals, but I've seen notable errors all through their CL campaign.

Bayern have a bit more there. Maybe if Dortmund had scored from that early pressure the way they are set up would have made the game easier for them, but they were getting bypassed too easily.

The best team won, even if Bayern have played better.

IMO, the pillar of this bayern team is that rock solid defence they have.

Much better than ours.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
@Tommy

Wish I hadn't tagged you. :p
Völler :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:
Arjeeeeeeen!
@Tommy

About time for him.
He's the man. I told you. :D

And to all the people telling how Robben is a choker and zingaro piece of a gypsy's shit is not:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go kill your meager peasant lives bitches.

Robben is zingaro's God.

Robben :delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero:

What a player.

Comparing the God to a fucking piece of a camel's shit is a fucking crime.

Robben :heart:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hummels can be amazing for large parts of the game, but he makes way too many mistakes, takes too much not very wise risks, and has lapses of concentration. No matter how good you are, or how much ability you have, when you make mistakes that often, you can never be considered a top defender.
Yep, and it's the same with goalkeepers. Unforgiving positions. If you want to look nice playing the ball then move into DM.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Benfica [1 - 2] Chelsea
60' [0 - 1] F. Torres
68' [1 - 1] O. Cardozo (pen.)
90' [1 - 2] B. Ivanovic

Borussia Dortmund [1 - 2] Bayern Munich
60' [0 - 1] M. Mandzukic
68' [1 - 1] I. Gündogan (pen.)
89' [1 - 2] A. Robben

:shifty::shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)