[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (64 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Umm, it's their 3rd final in 4 years. I'd say they've been dominating for a while. I'd also say they won't anymore next year.
I kinda feel sad for them, that guardiola is going to dismantle this nearly perfect german killing machine, and is going to fail hard at trying to turn them into art.

They do well in the bundesliga allright, but nowere close to this in europe.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ohhhh yesss..... whata pleasure...

thanks to barca at least we know that we were not buttfuked.

And barca , totally destroyed.... whata pleasure...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Perhaps if Conte didn't say "we're outsiders", lined up with a 3-5-1-1 and played Asamoah instead of Peluso, we would've been playing Dortmund in the final.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Madrid losing mourinho, will turn into a pathetic bunch of spineless passers and dribbelers

Barcelona with their key players aging and europe taking note on how to kill messi

Bayeren munchen leaving their fantastic tactics and turning into a failure art piece

Dortmund getting transferred appart.

If we can do a good mercato, we can do pretty damn well next year

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Madrid losing mourinho, will turn into a pathetic bunch of spineless passers and dribbelers

Barcelona with their key players aging and europe taking note on how to kill messi

Bayeren munchen leaving their fantastic tactics and turning into a failure art piece

Dortmund getting transferred appart.

If we can do a good mercato, we can do pretty damn well next year
With that skill I bet you're working as a prophet in real life.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Perhaps if Conte didn't say "we're outsiders", lined up with a 3-5-1-1 and played Asamoah instead of Peluso, we would've been playing Dortmund in the final.
make no mistake, this juve is stronger then what it showed against bayeren, and buffon had an unlucky game, but we arent of that level.

Give this team a solution to an aged pirlo(who cant do the top games anymore apparently), and one good forward solution (nani? di maria ? ibra ? suarz ?), and we can compete with this bayeren

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The defeat in Munich was painful for the 45 230 038 Barca fans in the world. It wasn't any better today for the 24 459 837 Barca fans in the world. I wouldn't want to be in the skin of the 12 874 487 Barca fans in the world at school or work tomorrow.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This Bayern is two levels above us. It wouldn't have changed if we used different tactics, players or anything else.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Loved every second of the way Bayern absolutely and utterly shat all over tiki taka beyond recognition.
A historic event to tell our grand children years from now.
Soooooo Happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)