[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (15 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I know, plus there's also Mourinho not acknowledging that Barca and Madrid aren't anymore the two best teams in Europe. Bayern is definitely better, and Dortmund is on their level (but that's arguable too). My bro is a Real Madrid fan, but he's classy. I hate Real tho and Barca even more. Glad they're out.
Tell me about it, here there's a sport radio that is so popular, they've been going on and on how barca cycle isn't finished and how if Messi wasn't sick the game wouldn't finish of that score, and that the only time barca lose like this the other team needed the Ref help. The icinig on the cake was when this guy said that bayern even got Pep so they can replicate barca's play ( tiki taka and shit ) so they can entertain. It's not like they are soon to be CL and domestic cup finalist, and already won the league.
i try to call and school them but i kept finding the line busy :wallbang:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4142197 said:
in the next season we'll find the answers - if the regress of spanish players will continue that it will prove it all for me
actually i wouldn't be too surprised if the spanish 2 reach the semi's again next year looking at the current landscape amongst the top european leagues, the epl teams seem to be regressing too and i would say weaker than the barca and madrid, the Italians well we know they are still at a stage of rebuilding itself, i think though next season Bayern will be the only dominant German side in the advanced stages of the CL, i struggle to see how dortmund will be able to cope with the losses of both lewa and gotze, and i wouldn't be surprised if kopp leaves too (probably for madrid i would imagine)

so come next year i think we will see a similar situation than now, maybe adding psg to the mix rather than dortmund next time around.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4142220 said:
Nah, Barcelona were lucky against Milan, and especially against PSG, they received what they deserved against Bayern, same shit with Real
I fully agree with you, but i'd loved it if had gotten this asswhoping in the 16th instead of semi's.

- - - Updated - - -

actually i wouldn't be too surprised if the spanish 2 reach the semi's again next year looking at the current landscape amongst the top european leagues, the epl teams seem to be regressing too and i would say weaker than the barca and madrid, the Italians well we know they are still at a stage of rebuilding itself, i think though next season Bayern will be the only dominant German side in the advanced stages of the CL, i struggle to see how dortmund will be able to cope with the losses of both lewa and gotze, and i wouldn't be surprised if kopp leaves too (probably for madrid i would imagine)

so come next year i think we will see a similar situation than now, maybe adding psg to the mix rather than dortmund next time around.
if juve would manage to sign 1 fantasting offensive player, like ibra or suarez, we'd be competing with bayern.

If milan land a great cb and mf, same story to a lesser extend.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
@Quetzalcoatl
Still agree with that, btw.

Cavani: too expensive for what he'd deliver in a Juve environment
RVP: Hate his guts
Lewandowksi: great if you can set him up, but not always. Let's not overrate the guy on his match today. He's proven his ability to $#@! a complete turd in Madrid next week. He can take a ridiculous amount of shots with a minimal number of goals, which we already have too much of at Juve.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hey, no worries. Imagine Lewandowski's goal scoring prowess where he's being served crosses from Padoin, Lichtsteiner, and Asamoah instead of Goetze, Reus, or Błaszczykowski. :pado:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Hey, no worries. Imagine Lewandowski's goal scoring prowess where he's being served crosses from Padoin, Lichtsteiner, and Asamoah instead of Goetze, Reus, or Błaszczykowski. :pado:
The guy was Bundesliga best player last year (officially). He is the best scorer there this year and has 10 goals in the Champions League while scoring 4 in a semi-final.

You may not like it but he has proven his worth a long time ago. You really need to be biased or just don't like to admit you are not right to think otherwise.

Also how about passes from Vidal, Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba? Seriously...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The guy was Bundesliga best player last year (officially). He is the best scorer there this year and has 10 goals in the Champions League while scoring 4 in a semi-final.

You may not like it but he has proven his worth a long time ago. You really need to be biased or just don't like to admit you are not right to think otherwise.

Also how about passes from Vidal, Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba? Seriously...
I know better than to get into this with you of all people. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)