[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (134 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Quetzalcoatl
Still agree with that, btw.

Cavani: too expensive for what he'd deliver in a Juve environment
RVP: Hate his guts
Lewandowksi: great if you can set him up, but not always. Let's not overrate the guy on his match today. He's proven his ability to shit a complete turd in Madrid next week. He can take a ridiculous amount of shots with a minimal number of goals, which we already have too much of at Juve.
Your inability to be objective about strikers is bizzare :D Cavani and RVP are undisputed world class attackers. And Lewandowski, though not at their level IMO yet, is having his almost 3rd season where he is scoring 20+ goals (and will be best Bundesliga player 2nd season in a row) and assisting double digits. Tell me who the fuck does that in our team? We dont have too much of what he brings at all.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4142140 said:
Downgrade of spanish players are very noticeable, look at Busquets for example, tired as fuck, can't press match after match anymore like he did in past seasons, same shit with Pique, Xabi Alonso etc. Doping bitches
correction: Barca as a whole don't have the same intensity to press as hard as they used to hence why they've looked weaker this season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4142163 said:
because they lack energy and stamina without doping
doping maybe, not really looked into the scandal in much detail tbh as it just seems like all hear say at the current stage, i would say that age to some of the core players and the change in dynamics upfront havn't helped

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
The sad thing is, they are so butthurt they won't admit that they were dominated through and through by both teams, especialy barca fans who's coming up with execuses like the refree, Messi sickness, Di maria wife........

Hopefully this is the last time we see those two trannies in the semifianls.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4141831 said:

IT's fake account but damn :rofl: :rofl:
No mention of what Real did to Gala though. :shifty:

The guy created two goals from nothing. Hes in the process of convincing me.
That third one was amazing. The second was mostly slop. The first was a poke that was mostly due to Goetze's brilliant cross and the fourth was a PK. The Tuz is rife with bust and boom cycles based on single match performances, and I ain't taking the bait to suddenly change my mind about a player because of 90 minutes of the guy's life.

Your inability to be objective about strikers is bizzare :D Cavani and RVP are undisputed world class attackers. And Lewandowski, though not at their level IMO yet, is having his almost 3rd season where he is scoring 20+ goals (and will be best Bundesliga player 2nd season in a row) and assisting double digits. Tell me who the fuck does that in our team? We dont have too much of what he brings at all.
Ozzie, you're not reading what I wrote. When I say I hate RVP's guts, it has nothing to do with his abilities. (Look at all the people who hate Ronaldo.) When I say Cavani is going to be overpriced and under-deliver in a new environment like Juve's -- and thus represents a huge downside risk with very little upside -- you're mistaking that for a statement about his current performances with his current team.

Come on, dude, your ability to read and comprehend things more complex than a caveman's guttural chant of "Cavani ... goood!" or "Cavani ... bad!" is better than that. Give your own intelligence a little credit for once.

Mar 9, 2006
doping maybe, not really looked into the scandal in much detail tbh as it just seems like all hear say at the current stage, i would say that age to some of the core players and the change in dynamics upfront havn't helped
in the next season we'll find the answers - if the regress of spanish players will continue that it will prove it all for me

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
The sad thing is, they are so butthurt they won't admit that they were dominated through and through by both teams, especialy barca fans who's coming up with execuses like the refree, Messi sickness, Di maria wife........

Hopefully this is the last time we see those two trannies in the semifianls.
I know, plus there's also Mourinho not acknowledging that Barca and Madrid aren't anymore the two best teams in Europe. Bayern is definitely better, and Dortmund is on their level (but that's arguable too). My bro is a Real Madrid fan, but he's classy. I hate Real tho and Barca even more. Glad they're out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)