[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (121 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Totally.

It's pointless to chase quantity at this point. We're way past that.
Yeah and looking to finances, we can totally pull this off. our turnover is at 250, we got direct CL qualification, our teamsize is quite big allready...

... I just want to see 1 transfer, 30milfee 6milwages. We would spend less then any of the past 3 summers, while having a significant increased turnover

dont be like that, those 3 are quality players. el sharaawy and balol are potential world class and you know it. imagine if we had that instead of cancerkid and fucking bendtner.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Guys. This is a CL thread. If it becomes a Vidal thread, take it elsewhere or the mods will step in for the "assist"... and in more ways than you intended.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh, and what a player Javi Martinez is :delpiero: He won't catch your eye, since he's doing his job rather quietly, but he's so intelligent and unbelievably useful. I finally realized why Bayern paid so much money for him.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
oh, and when someone leaves an insulting negative rep, don't act like a virgin pussy but least have the balls to leave your name so I can give you a + rep in return for being proper clueless

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You weren't here when we started the Barca hate, Zach. That's the only reason why I didn't mention you. The four of them and I started the hate parade of Guardiola's Barca back in 2009.
I might not have been here, but i hate them ever since they stopped beeing chockers. while i had(past tense) respect for ronaldinho, i have allways hated barcelona and spanish football more then anything.
That very hate, caused by the uncomprihensible jerking an praising of spanish football, at the expense of italian, is the main reason why besides juve, i want every italian team to do well, if its not hindering juventus.

I allready got 8 texts of people congratulating me on barcelona's loss. Everyone i know irl knows of my disgust and hate for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)