[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (114 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't think Dortmund can do a double on them. Fact of the matter is they did it in the first round, this time Real's quality will show, and Mourinho is a great motivator, he will ensure that his team give 100% in this one.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I don't think Dortmund can do a double on them. Fact of the matter is they did it in the first round, this time Real's quality will show, and Mourinho is a great motivator, he will ensure that his team give 100% in this one.
Let's make this exciting, want a username bet? or avatar whatever.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Real consistently make the semis? :lol:
3 times in a row. Once they got Barca in the semis and twice they didn't. Since their chance to get Barcelona in the semifinal is 1:3, I don't see why is it so strange to some that Real didn't get Barca this time and why do they think that UEFA are doing everything to have a Real-Barca final.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Deal, and bookmarked.

Now that it's done, I'm starting to have doubts tho :D But we'll see.
I don't know whats gotten into you :D. I mean it isn't that far fetched that Dortmund would win, but I'd never place any bets on it. Fact of the matter is, if Dortmund win, it will be quite the surprise. They barely got past Malaga, and even though they've been impressive all in all, still at such latter stages, experience matters a lot, and the difference in personnel between them and Real is bound to show.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I don't know whats gotten into you :D. I mean it isn't that far fetched that Dortmund would win, but I'd never place any bets on it. Fact of the matter is, if Dortmund win, it will be quite the surprise. They barely got past Malaga, and even though they've been impressive all in all, still at such latter stages, experience matters a lot, and the difference in personnel between them and Real is bound to show.
Gut feeling, I think Dortmund, while they don't have Real's individuals and experience, are more of a team and that could play into their hands. Real are favorite tho, no doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)