[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (106 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Xavi pshhh. Iniesta is the one that keeps the wheels turning in that team.

Xavi is always a big miss for them and the Spain NT, he just keeps things ticking over and it always surprises the team to not have him to go to.

Passing stats are a different thing, he's an expert but a lot of it is triangular. I prefer Iniesta, personally. He plays well in much riskier areas.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I feared so. But what if higher ranked teams like Valencia, Marseille, Liverpool and Schalke fail to qualify?
We are 20th currently and some teams won't qualify for next year's CL. We would need 4 teams to drop out if we want to be in the second pot. Currently Liverpool and Inter probably won't qualify, one between Arsenal and Chelsea will drop out while Valencia and Lyon are still battling.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
We are 20th currently and some teams won't qualify for next year's CL. We would need 4 teams to drop out if we want to be in the second pot. Currently Liverpool and Inter probably won't qualify, one between Arsenal and Chelsea will drop out while Valencia and Lyon are still battling.
Not if Tottenham falls out

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

I could already see Spurs miss out on CL and Arsenal and Chelski grabbing the CL spots instead.

I dont expect us to be in pot 2 tbh.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I could already see Spurs miss out on CL and Arsenal and Chelski grabbing the CL spots instead.

I dont expect us to be in pot 2 tbh.
It will be hard to achieve as the current things stand. We can only hope as it would bring us considerably weaker opponents. But I can see 2 out of those 5 teams falling out.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Good post :tup:

I dont want us to be in pot 3 again.
For next season it might be better to avoid teams that will be in pot 3 (teams like Dortmund, Man City, Tottenham, Ajax, Zenit) that to avoid teams from pot 2 (which will probably consist of Shaktar, Benfica, Milan, Schalke, Lyon, CSKA, PSG and Marseille). Of course, if Juve advances to pot 2 we could be drawn against some second rate team like Braga, but I think it is a bit safer to start in pot 3 and thus avoid Dortmund, City and Tottenham.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)