[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (130 Viewers)

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
Definitely!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I hope BVB wins it!!!IMO german teams have been far more impressive.I think barca will win though and their arrogant fans will keep going about how their team is soo invincible,entertaining etc.When they equalized yest i could here the neighbours scream "Goaaaaaaaal",goes to show you how brainwashed ppl are with barca,spain etc.

Apr 2, 2013
$#@! all the remaining teams. Would have been nice for at least one team like gala, malaga, or psg to go through.
In my opinion, they all deserve to get out even us to some extent. Alaba just ruined the tie for us with that damn lucky goal.But I feel Gala should have gotten at lest one pen in the first leg. but we all know where this is heading. All Spanish finals.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Don't know who their best player is, but one thing was clear yesterday, when Messi came in, the other players found their football again, up until that moment, Barca was weak, after Messi came in, they seemed to found some believe again, and a few minutes later, they scored.
But I would have preferred PSG, just looking at for example Alba's reaction when he fell down just makes me sick.
Or Fabregas's reaction after he fell over his own feet, bah.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Without Messi Barca is toothless. I watched them couple of times and wasn't impressed at all.
Right now I would prefer Mou and Real to win it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)