[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (132 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Forza Tommy.

I don't care to be honest how cool Bayern fans are in here, it's the only way they can survive here after all. Same applies to acmilan for example who has always been respectful towards Juve but the way he's conducted himself hasn't kept Juventuz from talking shit about Milan. What's the difference now? The other Bayern fan we know here barely knows what class is so lets not generalize. These newly arrived Bayern fans are simply trying to extend their stay until after the Wednesday's game so I don't understand what's wrong with what Tommy said. I dislike Bayern (and it's not because we are playing them), I hate their whole team from Rummenigge and Hoeness to Robben and Ribery.
I didn't say folks shouldn't talk shit about Bayern, what I meant was we shouldn't rub it into their faces.

But just never mind what I said, it's silly to discuss.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Forza Tommy.

I don't care to be honest how cool Bayern fans are in here, it's the only way they can survive here after all. Same applies to acmilan for example who has always been respectful towards Juve but the way he's conducted himself hasn't kept Juventuz from talking shit about Milan. What's the difference now? The other Bayern fan we know here barely knows what class is so lets not generalize. These newly arrived Bayern fans are simply trying to extend their stay until after the Wednesday's game so I don't understand what's wrong with what Tommy said. I dislike Bayern (and it's not because we are playing them), I hate their whole team from Rummenigge and Hoeness to Robben and Ribery.
:lol:

Ajam nazi :heart:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Forza Tommy.

It hasn't stopped fuckers over here from talking shit about Arsenal either :stuckup:

Dec 31, 2008
Forza Tommy.

Don't go full retard. Tommy is a baws. I'd rather have the entire Allianz Arena collapse than have Tommy stub his toe.
:touched: :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)