[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (103 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
not at all, i've pretty much watched them in the league all season and they have looked very average at times. They are still a new team which is partly why they play with little to no chemistry and look very disjointed at times. They lost the league because of this last season and they will narrowly win the league at best this season, definately not world beaters just yet at least, just a team of individuals so far.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If I need to fall asleep, I drink some red wine, have some cheese, and switch on my TV to watch some French footie. By far the most boring league out there. One of my really good friends is a Marseille fan, and we've been witnessing a lot of 0-0's lately :D

As for PSG against Barca, they stand no chance. Lion is expert, and he confirms this :stuckup:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
imo Galatasaray has more of a chance to upset Real than PSG has against Barcelona, I think Barca was the worst possible draw for PSG. Losing Ibra for the first tie also is more of a loss than a gain, Zlatan is capable of holding up the ball against numerous players and being the reference point in attack, I don't think PSG have another guy of his caliber who could play that role against Barca.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Galliani: "I will root for Juve in the CL. I always root for the Italian teams in European competitions, regardless of the shirt colour."

From Bilan forum.

And i see many Milan fans there rooting for us as well.

Like i've said earlier ,the league has become too shit so much so that rivalries have almost kinda lost its relevance in Italian football.Sadly this is what money has done.It is true.

- - - Updated - - -

UEFA Rigs Champions League Draw, Claims ex-International Referee

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/448760/20130321/uefa-ahmet-cakar.htm

Not surprising to hear this at all..

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Galliani: "I will root for Juve in the CL. I always root for the Italian teams in European competitions, regardless of the shirt colour."

From Bilan forum.

And i see many Milan fans there rooting for us as well.

Like i've said earlier ,the league has become too shit so much so that rivalries have almost kinda lost its relevance in Italian football.Sadly this is what money has done.It is true.

- - - Updated - - -

UEFA Rigs Champions League Draw, Claims ex-International Referee

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/448760/20130321/uefa-ahmet-cakar.htm

Not surprising to hear this at all..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)