[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (76 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh well.... too late for regrets.

Im just sure of one thing..... I want to see this Juventus side in the finals sooooooo much..... so please...can we just wreck this germans?.

Lets hope Conte do his work.... I wanna see a King Leonidas speech from him before those 2 games and get everyone fired up.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can see that Malta has famous actors as well. Anthony J. Mifsud is mentioned on Wiki as a famous Maltese person. His biggest role was as Convict 1 in Kick-Ass. :D
Ray Callejja took a small part in Gladiator too. His only line was "Master Lucius, it is time.". :D

There are several films filmed here though. Game of Thrones Season 1 too. So feck off. :stuckup:

Apparently, it says in my book that Klinsmann of Qormi, Malta is one terrible piece of FIFA player :surprised:
Google Maps shows a certain Danish drunktard who's going to get bitch slapped by this Klinsmann from Qormi tomorrow.

What a punch to the old nut bag :lol2:
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

And the producer of "24".

I bet you look at her in a whole new light now that you know she's your cousin.
Man this is funny.

Jon Cassar, the producer of 24, is the cousin of my girlfriend's father. He lives in Canada though. :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Ray Callejja took a small part in Gladiator too. His only line was "Master Lucius, it is time.". :D

There are several films filmed here though. Game of Thrones Season 1 too. So feck off. :stuckup:
Fair enough. :D Decent comeback. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Man this is funny.

Joe Cassar, the producer of 24, is the cousin of my girlfriend's father. He lives in Australia though. :D
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)