[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (127 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You lot need to stop being a bunch of pussies. Bring on whoever. All this I don't want this and that was never mentioned back in the day. If we want to prove ourselves then its against the best. Fuq this easy way to the final way of thinking. Cos I certainly wouldn't feel like a winner. Take on anyone that's how I want it.

Fuccking divs these days.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
After seeing all these matches, I personally believe we can put up a great fight and have a chance to beat any of the remaining teams in the CL. Barca, Real and Bayern in particular. Sure we'll in no means be favourites, we'll be definite underdogs, but I think we can do it. I'm not worried about any of the teams we draw on Friday. I'm very excited.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
You lot need to stop being a bunch of pussies. Bring on whoever. All this I don't want this and that was never mentioned back in the day. If we want to prove ourselves then its against the best. Fuq this easy way to the final way of thinking. Cos I certainly wouldn't feel like a winner. Take on anyone that's how I want it.
But you got to admit that farther we go in the competition,more the money we will make.Also,it helps attract wc players who would recognize juve as someone who can win it all.We are 5 matches away from creating history.I'd be happy if we get 40% of them easy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
But you got to admit that farther we go in the competition,more the money we will make.Also,it helps attract wc players who would recognize juve as someone who can win it all.We are 5 matches away from creating history.I'd be happy if we get 40% of them easy.
The way to get recognized is to beat big teams. Beating Bayern, Real or Barca would certainly improve our image in the world.

Robben is wasteful. Another chance missed.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
The way to get recognized is to beat big teams. Beating Bayern, Real or Barca would certainly improve our image in the world.
And if we got beaten by them,we would just be one of the also ran's.Definitely prefer being a losing semi finalist team than a losing quarter finalist team.We have a chance to beat the favorites,so why not do it in the semis and earn rep when the whole world will be watching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)