[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (78 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I was a bit cheering for milan, but when they lost, I feel happy. Good draw overall, one where you can't loose, just be happy with any possible outcome :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You must be doing this on purpose. :lol:
You forgot that after 3 games, EVERYONE that thinks its good barcelona is trough and that we can win from them, these same people were expecting us to be eliminated
I think Alen, me and like 2 others fully believed we could turn it around.
Now that we have beaten a shitty team like celtic, and barcelona humiliated milan, they assume we can suddenly take on the top 4 in europe.

YOU were among those expecting us to crash out.

Its VERY BAD for our chances to get to semi finals that barcelona is trough

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
My dear freind, our chances of winning the whole thing are very slim, but if we wanted too we have to beat the best team sooner or later. And no one is celebrating Barca's win, we are enjoying Milan humilation because they are more disgusting and had a huge implication in Juve going down.
We have to beat the best teams true, I actually also want that. However, I don't think Juve would have much of a chance against Barca, unlike against the other big teams.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We have reached Quarters.its already been a successful CL season for me.What we achieve in the coming rounds is all a bonus as far as i'm concerned.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
My dear freind, our chances of winning the whole thing are very slim, but if we wanted too we have to beat the best team sooner or later. And no one is celebrating Barca's win, we are enjoying Milan humilation because they are more disgusting and had a huge implication in Juve going down.
Our chances of winning are slim, of course. But they would be bigger with Milan in the tournament than with Barca. And sure, we have to face the best team sooner or later, but I'll rather draw Milan in the quarter and then Bayern in the semi final, than Barca in the quarter and then Bayern in the semi final. A draw as easy as possible is to prefer. (captain obvious is obvious...). I care about us getting far in the tournament, and Milan getting humiliated is not worth a difficult draw.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh seriously shut the fuck up with your dismissal "facts"

remember 2003 ?

juventus eliminating real madrid and barcelona ? what did we got ? our best player suspended. thats what you got

who did milan face before the finals ? a few hello kitty teams like ajax.

How did chelsea won it ?

MASSIVE luck against man utd
MASSIVE luck against barcelona who were tired from a classico
and then bayern who were pisspoor.

Its not about the big teams, is about getting good draws, and getting very lucky when you do face a big team.

they were only poor by their own standards but the quality was always there.

that was milan at the start of this season form tonight
exactly my toughts

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You forgot that after 3 games, EVERYONE that thinks its good barcelona is trough and that we can win from them, these same people were expecting us to be eliminated
I think Alen, me and like 2 others fully believed we could turn it around.
Now that we have beaten a shitty team like celtic, and barcelona humiliated milan, they assume we can suddenly take on the top 4 in europe.

YOU were among those expecting us to crash out.

Its VERY BAD for our chances to get to semi finals that barcelona is trough
Whatever happens from now on is a bonus to us. We're in the final 8 in Europe. We're already where we wanted to be. With some luck, we can even go to the next stage in this competition. Milan going out satisfies the shit out of me. I don't care about the coefficients or Serie A's reputation, but maybe that's because I'm not Italian like you.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Yup, but you are going to get flamed. :)

they are to narrowminded to see it, dont bother
I'm with you bro, this is fucking ridiculous.
I really want to believe that we'll do better against Barca than Milan, but with such form that Barca showed tonight the only team that can stop them is Bayern.
It was only 1/8 ffs still very long way to the final and I think the next draw will be easy for Barca=Galata.

Our chances of winning are slim, of course. But they would be bigger with Milan in the tournament than with Barca. And sure, we have to face the best team sooner or later, but I'll rather draw Milan in the quarter and then Bayern in the semi final, than Barca in the quarter and then Bayern in the semi final. A draw as easy as possible is to prefer. (captain obvious is obvious...). I care about us getting far in the tournament, and Milan getting humiliated is not worth a difficult draw.
:tup:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Whatever happens from now on is a bonus to us. We're in the final 8 in Europe. We're already where we wanted to be. With some luck, we can even go to the next stage in this competition. Milan going out satisfies the $#@! out of me. I don't care about the coefficients or Serie A's reputation, but maybe that's because I'm not Italian like you.
:tup:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
We have reached Quarters.its already been a successful CL season for me.What we achieve in the coming rounds is all a bonus as far as i'm concerned.
That's not the right way to see it, we shouldn't be satisfied in any case because that won't get us further.

We have a decent chance to make the semis, I just hope we won't get Barcelona.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
fuck the coefficients, did the other italian clubs give a shit about Juve when we went to B? no so why should we return the support? FUCK EM! i wouldn't care if Italy lost another CL place it is not Juve's problem nor fault in fact it is no club's fault, the people to blame are the idiots at the figc for not modernising their own infrastructure to keep up with the other top leagues

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You'd rather draw Barca than Madrid? :)
Hmm, can't say I agree. I thought Barca was brilliant tonight - especially the first 30 minutes. Sure, Milan didn't make it tough enough for them, but Barca was great at punishing Milan's laziness.
Not before - now I don't care which of the two we draw. I think a lot of people here at some point (mainly at the beginning of the season) overrated us, now I think some underrate us.

Our style may not have been as attractive as last year, but I think we added another dimension to our game as the season progress which makes us a dangerous outsider in the CL.

If we go out at this point, I'm satisfied with our CL performance. It's our first season with European football and look at Dortmund last season (this season too, but in the league).

@Enron @Klin
The last month showed he clearly is a Barcelona fan.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Whatever happens from now on is a bonus to us. We're in the final 8 in Europe. We're already where we wanted to be. With some luck, we can even go to the next stage in this competition. Milan going out satisfies the shit out of me. I don't care about the coefficients or Serie A's reputation, but maybe that's because I'm not Italian like you.
I'm not Italian, but i'm much closer related towards the country then you are.
Its okay that you now continue to insult me for not understanding. Its what most people would.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck the coefficients, did the other italian clubs give a shit about Juve when we went to B? no so why should we return the support? FUCK EM! i wouldn't care if Italy lost another CL place it is not Juve's problem nor fault in fact it is no club's fault, the people to blame are the idiots at the figc for not modernising their own infrastructure to keep up with the other top leagues
you dissapoint me badass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)