[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (13 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its ok, you can come outta the closet now. I have nothing but blind admiration for your red team for taking it up the ass like horny hungry gay men :tup:
I know you are imbedded in a culture of casual rape, but please perform it elsewise.

The brown nosing by commentators on barca is unbearable, hopefully they'll get kicked to the curb by a strong team.
Oh, but its okay man, milan losing certainly must be worth getting this rediculous pro barcelona comments FOR THE REST OF THE FUCKING SEASON

So are all you Barca loving idiots happy now? This ain't going to be easier now... :D
Ah man, its not like juve have trouble with speedy forwards and barcelona is a slow team !

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
oh, shut up, Woodster, you think you will do any better vs actual top opposition? What you think beating a Chelski team that was getting raped by West Broms and Wigans in EPL counts for something?
Milan tonight were an 18-yold's nerves away from being 1-1 at HT. From there on, it would have been a very diff game. It's basically what I predicted would happen immediately after that 2-0 win in the first game. If anyone expected this young and inexperienced Milan side to make it thru, the joke's on them.

P.S. gotta give credit to the ref too - best CL game by a ref at the Camp Nou in close to a decade. :tup:
well chelshit are the current european champions, shakhtar hadn't lost at home for 18 months or so yet lost to us, at the end of the day Juve can only play whoever is in front of them, but the truth of the matter is Juve have had a far harder journey in the CL than milan

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't want a strong team in quarters but it is what it is. Top 8 teams in Europe and you have to expect to get a strong team at that stage. If we're lucky again I will be more than happy. If we draw Bayern/Barca/Real we will just have to deal with it. We won't be the favourites this time but anything is possible.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:howler: since when? last I checked Juve fans hate English clubs a lot more.
This is where all you fools are wrong

You know nothing about italy, this is why italian juventus supporters dont care that much about the foreign fanbase.

Spain has allways been the n1 enemy, allways.

Foreign fans like you think its england because of their butthurt campain against us, but all italians care about, is beating spain

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I know you are imbedded in a culture of casual rape, but please perform it elsewise.

Oh, but its okay man, milan losing certainly must be worth getting this rediculous pro barcelona comments FOR THE REST OF THE FUCKING SEASON

Ah man, its not like juve have trouble with speedy forwards and barcelona is a slow team !
Just come outta the close zachareya, sure its shameful but we will accept you.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
This is where all you fools are wrong

You know nothing about italy, this is why italian juventus supporters dont care that much about the foreign fanbase.

Spain has allways been the n1 enemy, allways.

Foreign fans like you think its england because of their butthurt campain against us, but all italians care about, is beating spain
Man I think you should get laid definitely.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
COME THE FUCK ON HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT BE MAD ABOUT FUCKING BARCA
I see you are an italian fan. I understand you, and share your grief.

Celtic were the weakest team in the round, so it's logical to assume you guys would destroy a top team.
i'm very afraid we'd get shafted with pacy counters in barcelona. VERY much afraid.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't want a strong team in quarters but it is what it is. Top 8 teams in Europe and you have to expect to get a strong team at that stage. If we're lucky again I will be more than happy. If we draw Bayern/Barca/Real we will just have to deal with it. We won't be the favourites this time but anything is possible.
This. I'd have been happier if that Bayern/Barca/Real trio would have been down to just Bayern/Real, but life is life and Milan is Milan, it was too much to ask of them anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)