[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (31 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
"When Muntari scored I immediately looked to see if the lineman returned to the midfield. I was reminded by another 2-0 scored by Muntari instead this one was validated. This time the ball was in a bit more ... but not that much more. " - Galliani
So much for gentelmen rivalry, Milan get their biggest win of the season and all Galliani can think of is Juve.

Fuck Milan every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

What a pathetic organisation.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
f*ck meelan but congrats on the win. :D

about farsopoli, you just had Meani doing Galliani's dirty work and Collina+linesmen in your pockets. No big deal huh? :p
Inter are the ones that benefited the most, no doubt. I meant Milan were as much involved in match fixing, not as involved in the Calciopoli process.
so, you guys think you were getting all those favourable decisions for your blue eyes and blonde hairs, ha? :D
Wake up, fellas, this is Italy we are talking about - not being corrupt and winning on the field fair and square are considered symptoms of stupidity and are laughed at by everybody, even the kids playing on the streets.

The problem with calciopoli wasn't that Juve got relegated but that only Juve and not say 10-15 teams in serie A (including Milan and Inter) were kicked down the ladder. It should have been either that - in a fair but likely naive attempt to rid Italian football of corruption (naive because you don't get rid of a mindset, a philosophy, a way of life instilled for decades even centuries in a mere week or two) - or just don't do anything and leave teams to "settle" things the good old Italian way.
But to suggest that Juve had no hand in bribing refs - mind lack of proof or whatever argument you may wanna throw at me doesn't equal innocence - and it was just Milan and others doing that, is, well ... I'd like to believe you are a lot smarter than that :)

- - - Updated - - -

look how happy he is. :D
:D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
so, you guys think you were getting all those favourable decisions for your blue eyes and blonde hairs, ha? :D
Wake up, fellas, this is Italy we are talking about - not being corrupt and winning on the field fair and square are considered symptoms of stupidity and are laughed at by everybody, even the kids playing on the streets.

The problem with calciopoli wasn't that Juve got relegated but that only Juve and not say 10-15 teams in serie A (including Milan and Inter) were kicked down the ladder. It should have been either that - in a fair but likely naive attempt to rid Italian football of corruption (naive because you don't get rid of a mindset, a philosophy, a way of life instilled for decades even centuries in a mere week or two) - or just don't do anything and leave teams to "settle" things the good old Italian way.
But to suggest that Juve had no hand in bribing refs - mind lack of proof or whatever argument you may wanna throw at me doesn't equal innocence - and it was just Milan and others doing that, is, well ... I'd like to believe you are a lot smarter than that :)

- - - Updated - - -

:D
Lack of proof does prove innocence in any civilized society.

":)"

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I wouldnt count my eggs quite yet if I were you considering your history.
what eggs would that be? I am not suggesting Milan would win the title or even have a legit shot at being in the title race this year. as for CL, I actually expect barca to go thru, one way or another.

- - - Updated - - -

Lack of proof does prove innocence in any civilized society.

":)"
yep, the same "civilized society" that demoted you to serie A and made you look like the only thing that was rotten in Italy? :) (unquoted)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I was just watching replays of the alleged handball by Zapata for the first goal and it actually looks like he didn't touch the ball with hands but it got deflected into his right cheek by Jordi Alba (who actually handed the ball).

Guess that's one less conspiracy theory to worry about for the Spanish press.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)